Microtome Forums

Updated  Jul 23 2020
4 Replies

Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S
hi I have Microm HM355s and it show Motor err. on the plane and don't have any other reaction any body can help me or any body can send me service manual or SCH map or its electrical Wiring map...

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S
0 Replies

Leica Biosystems - Biocut 2030
Leica R-J Biocut 2030 - rubber feet - does anyone know the part number for the four rubber feet?

RE: Leica Biosystems - Biocut 2030
Updated  Apr 16 2020
1 Reply

Sakura - Tissue-Tek Cryo3
I am unable to view manual. asks me to sign in.

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Cryo3
Updated  Mar 19 2020
1 Reply

Leica Microsystems - RM2255
How to Reset Service Message

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2255
1 Reply

Diapath - Galileo Auto Series 2
Hi everybody. I Need help. I need service Manual for diapath galileo microtome. I have an error message. Error 251 motor feed. Help me pls.....

RE: Diapath - Galileo Auto Series 2
Added  Feb 28 2020
0 Replies

Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S

Microm HM 355S CPU Cooling fan

I need to replace the fan on one of these guys.I forgot to measure it for a replacement does anyone know the dimensions of the fan? I am not near one to measure it. I think it is about 60 or 70 mm fan

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S
1 Reply

hi I have one old type of auto microtome with RM2155model for general service , its dot point of display in the right side of display still turn on all the time as I check in its user manual that is service counter indicator ,so how I can rest it ?

Updated  Dec 11 2019
4 Replies

Slee Medical - MEV Floor Standing
Need parts for a SL3000 Cryostat handwheel

RE: Slee Medical - MEV Floor Standing
Updated  Dec 2 2019
3 Replies

Issue seams to be when rotating the handles wheel mechanism squeaks. Any recommendation of whaer and should I lubricate or grease and with what thanks.

Updated  Sep 17 2019
2 Replies

Sakura - Accu-Cut SRM 200
I took off the chuck holder assembly to access inside microtome. After putting it back together the lock down lever at rear of assembly which locks the up down left right adjustment wont tighten. Any ideas.

RE: Sakura - Accu-Cut SRM 200

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree