Microtome Forums

Updated  Feb 5 2024
6 Replies

HI.

I have a problem on the microtome. When you try to make cuts, the microtome sometimes cut a thick slice and then doesn't cut at all after 4 or 5 turns, and then again a thick cut. 

I thought the problem was in the screw ot the nut that moves the arm forward, but those parts seems to be ok.

Maybe somebody had this problem in the past an knows how to solve it.

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Cryotome E
Added  Feb 5 2024
0 Replies

Hi, anybody has this manual, I need it please

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Cryotome E
Updated  Jan 11 2024
2 Replies

Does anyone have any tips / tricks to adjust the delrin block?  I'm struggling to get even pressure across the travel.  Any thoughts / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2125 RT
Updated  Jan 3 2024
1 Reply

I'm getting an error code 003-011 any idea

Equipment: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S
5 Replies

I have a Leica RM2255 that has a problem. The course feed forward and backward, on both fast and slow there is no movement. I can hear ticking sound but there isn't any movement. Is there a coupling inside between motor and lead screw that may be loose or failing. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

Thanks

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2255
Updated  Sep 11 2023
5 Replies

Hi, somebody how knows how to exchange the battery, and where it is located?  I get Error message: "low battery"

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S
Updated  Jun 29 2023
4 Replies

Hello,

I'm having a hec of a time trying to find a torsion spring/leg spring for the hand wheel lock, Part# 0502 38987 per the Leica manual. I've tried to modify some springs that I had in hand using pliers and clamps and that didn't go well at all. I've reached out to Leica and "crickets". Any insight in this matter will be greatly appreciated. 

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2255
Added  Mar 28 2023
0 Replies

Turned unit off then back on it will not boot up

Equipment: Cryo3 flex cryostat sakura

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Cryo3
Updated  Jan 30 2023
1 Reply

I need the cryostat technical manual.

Equipment: Triangle Biomedical Sciences - MINOTOME PLUS 2563

RE: Triangle Biomedical Sciences - MINOTOME PLUS 2563
Added  Jan 30 2023
0 Replies

Are there any technical manuals for the cryostat? All I can find is the user manual.

RE: Triangle Biomedical Sciences - MINOTOME PLUS 2563

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree