Microtome Forums

Updated  Jan 7 2022
1 Reply

Hi dear someone told me about the specifications and size of the belt which is use for microtomes heads movement and rewinding it on 0 position for Shan don finesse 325 and any information to fix it thanks

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Finesse 325
Updated  Nov 11 2021
3 Replies

Hola. Me sale Error 003-011 en la pantalla y tengo que quitar todos los cables y probar a reiniciarlo varias veces hasta que arranca. Que puede ser?? Gracias.

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 355S
Updated  Oct 21 2021
12 Replies

I need shandon 325 service manual plz share someone With thanks

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Finesse 325
Updated  Oct 8 2021
3 Replies

I need service manual for urgent repairs

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Finesse E+
Updated  Oct 5 2021
4 Replies

The manual retract plastic gear is not engaging. Need detail part list for the gear. Thank you Stanley

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 325
Updated  Sep 29 2021
1 Reply

I am looking for a knife fitting yo this machine. Do you know a specific product?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 325
0 Replies

The hand-wheel of my Leica RM2125 RTS turns only 180 degrees (9-3 O'clock). It makes a clangy metallic sound at 9 and 3 O'clock and will not go any further. The tissue holder can still be advanced and retracted using the coarse wheel on the left. Have anybody had this experience? or can anyone help me out on this. This equipment is about 2 years old with minimal use .

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2125 RT
0 Replies

The hand-wheel of my Leica RM2125 RTS turns only 180 degrees (9-3 O'clock). It makes a clangy metallic sound at 9 and 3 O'clock and will not go any further. The tissue holder can still be advanced and retracted using the coarse wheel on the left. Have anybody had this experience? or can anyone help me out on this. This equipment is about 2 years old with minimal use .

Updated  Aug 11 2021
1 Reply

onde consigo o manual técnico

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HM 360
Updated  Jun 16 2021
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for the Leica Histocore autocut microtome?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree