Nuclear Medicine-Gamma Camera Forums

Added  Feb 19 2024
0 Replies

What is your equipment GVI Medical Devices - mSPECT? I'm interesting to know about it.

RE: GVI Medical Devices - mSPECT
Added  Jan 12 2024
0 Replies

Good morning

My Forte has problems in the Y movement of the table at fast speed, performing the movement intermittently.

Has anyone had this problem ? And how did they request it?

Thank you

RE: Philips - Forte
Added  Nov 2 2023
0 Replies

why my SPECT could not find the COR correction file?

RE: GE HealthCare - Infinia Hawkeye 4
0 Replies

I need SW for 

Philips - Precedence SPECT-CT. Pls let me know how much I have to pay  to upload the SW 

chandru@bmec.in

RE: Philips - Precedence
Added  Jun 22 2023
0 Replies

Buongiorno, abbiamo una scintigrafia Philips - Forte da dismettere, se interessati potete contattarmi al 3921261221 Massimo

1 Reply

At this moment, the problem I have is that when receiving the studies, pegasys (ver 5.0) does not recognize the Host and in Dicom, in the remote server section, I cannot delete a host name and address to replace them

Does anyone know the solution?

Updated  May 29 2023
1 Reply

Good morning

I am looking for a hard disk (barracuda ATA III) model ST320414A (20.4Gbyts) with pre-installed software PEGASYS 4.2 for a Forte Dual Head Camera

Equipment: FORTE PHILPS

Added  May 24 2023
0 Replies

HELLO EVERYONE

I have a problem with the hard drive of this PC and my software engineer tells me that it can be solved if someone sends me an "image" of it through the cloud

Someone help me?

Added  Apr 5 2023
0 Replies

I need to create a dual isotope acquisition (In-111/Tc-99m) but can find anything on the manual. Can anyone give me the instructions on how to create the protocol?

Equipment: DISCOVERY NM 630

RE: GE HealthCare - Discovery NM 630
1 Reply

I NEED THE INSTALLATION GUIDE MANUAL

Equipment: SIEMENS SIMBIA T SERIES

RE: Siemens - Symbia T Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree