Oxygen Concentrator Forums

5 Replies

I have a SimplyGo that puts up an error icon (triangle) and beeps after approximately 10 minutes of use. The machine still operates but beeps with the warning. No other codes or information. I have taken it apart to take a look at the filter and it along with the rest of the machine is SUPER clean. It only has 500 hours of run time. Any ideas what may be wrong?

RE: Philips - Simply Go
Added  Jul 2 2022
0 Replies

I cant source batteries anywhere in the uk. Van you help

RE: Philips - Simply Go
Updated  Jun 8 2022
1 Reply

Red light comes on motor kicks off white dust powder comes out remember it from in it it's full of white powder what's causing that can it be fixed

RE: Invacare - Perfecto2 V
Added  Jun 8 2022
0 Replies

Red light comes on it shuts off white powder coming out of it and all in it

Added  Jun 8 2022
0 Replies

Red light comes on with machine kicks off white patterns coming out from it

Updated  May 28 2022
1 Reply

Why does the yellow light come on sometimes

Added  Apr 30 2022
0 Replies

Hi All, My Everflo oxygen concentrator seems to work but after running for a couple minutes I get the steady red light and aural alarm in addition to the green light. It has air flow and the valves are switching. No air leaks or kinked tubing. Does anyone know if this is something I can ignore or what's the cause? No service center or dealer anywhere nearby so I'd have to send it off; rather avoid that. Thank you, Rick A

RE: Philips - EverFlo
1 Reply

I have a 2019 concentrator that the red LED is on and it is constantly alarming. Any idea what it could be?

Updated  Feb 19 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have a parts list for the dual flow option. I'm looking for the part number for the dual connector and the control panel. They are both damaged. Thanks.

RE: AirSep - NewLife Intensity
Added  Jan 24 2022
0 Replies

It starts to bleep when using for about 15 minutes.

RE: AirSep - NewLife Intensity

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree