Oxygen Concentrator Forums

Updated  Jun 2 2021
1 Reply

I get about 12,000 hours on the compressors inside all 3 of my Everflo concentrators before they die. Is there other brands that lasted longer for you before they needed a compressor or sieve bed? I see 35,000-50,000 medical grade compressors on the market, is anybody putting better, longer lasting compressors in O2 machines? How long is the original compressor lasting in other brands?

Updated  May 23 2021
5 Replies

Hey everyone, I'm sorry if there's a really simple answer for this but...I recently had to be on oxygen to function so this is all new to me. I received an EverFlo and it helps a lot, but EVERY TIME I turn it on it has this very loud, high pitched beep. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm sure it's just a startup procedure of the machine but it is very noisy and gets on my nerves since I don't need the oxygen on all the time. So I turn it on and off frequently and every time BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! I'd appreciate any advice you all can give!!

RE: Philips - EverFlo Q
0 Replies

Unit runs perfectly for 70 seconds, then all 3 external lights come on and red and green internal lights flash once. entire unit shuts off and starts again. It is not low pressure, as that causes a constant alarm. I cannot see any malfunctioning components, I am in South Sudan repairing these units for Covid treatment in a remote hospital. The unit is usable, but annoying that the alarm sounds after every minute and it restarts. Thanks for our help.

RE: Invacare - Perfecto2 V
Added  May 13 2021
0 Replies

How much hour per day it can run continuously

RE: Kröber - Aeroplus E
Updated  May 6 2021
1 Reply

can anyone tell me what size the screws are that fix the valve to the top of the canester stack?

RE: Philips - EverFlo
Added  May 2 2021
0 Replies

we bought Nidek Medical - Nuvo Mark 5 Lite 110volt it is for a patient in india where electricity supply is 220 volts we will have to use a transformer WHAT RATING TRANSFORMER WILL WE USE IE CYCLES

RE: Nidek Medical - Nuvo Mark 5 Lite
0 Replies

Hello All, I am buying a 120v/60hz US compatible home oxygen concentrator for use in Asia, operating at 230v/50hz. I am aware that I will need to use a step-down transformer, but should I expect any issues with the Hertz cycle difference? I mean will this equipment work off of the 230v 50hz supply it gets, vs the 60hz it is designed for? Much thanks for your inputs.

Updated  Apr 1 2021
3 Replies

Service technician here (lots of experience with concentrators). I am baffled at what would cause this concentrator to flash continuously. PSI between 16-29 while in operation, O2 output at 5LPM is 94% No leaks, changed out the sieve beds, rebuilt the compressor, replaced capacitor, mixing tank, tubing, main PCB and O2 sensor boards, power switch, 9V, new valve kit for all 4 valves, PE valve, exhaust muffler, Teflon taped all connections and leak checked. Temperature is well within operational parameters. I am at a loss at what would cause the low O2 indicator light to flash constantly. Thanks in advance!

RE: AirSep - NewLife Elite
2 Replies

A client give me his concentrator because is alarming a solid red, I have a clue that is the sieve beds but how could I know if they are contaminaded?

RE: Philips - Millennium M10 Concentrator
Updated  Mar 3 2021
12 Replies

I have an Everflo that the oxygen percentage only gets up to 30%. The Sieve canisters were replaced about 2000 hours ago so I assumed it was the compressor. However when I replaced the compressor there is no change. There does not appear to be any leaks (I fixed the ones I found). Whats next?

RE: Philips - EverFlo Q

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree