Pacemaker Forums

2 Replies

Hello

Does anybody know were to get data for calculation MTTF, reliability, availability of active medical implants?

Thank you

1 Reply

wanted used tempory 5392 pacemakers

RE: Medtronic - 5392
Updated  Jan 8 2016
Updated  Jan 8 2016
1 Reply

could any one plz tell me the PPM interval for pacemaker and steps of PPM also. 

RE: Medtronic - 5391
Updated  Aug 20 2016
1 Reply

Hello, I am trying to find out what to use to wipe down the device what are your reccomondations

RE: Medtronic - 5388
1 Reply

Manuel MEdtronic 5391 Pacemaker Need one to review for staff education

RE: Medtronic - 5391
0 Replies

I am looking for a third part repair vendor for the Medtronic 5388. Do you know of anyone who can repair this? Thanks.

Greg Smith

425-765-4683

gregsmith.northfield@gmail.com

Updated  Jun 22 2015
1 Reply

We need a cable for our MINIATURE TEMPORARY CARDIAC PACEMAKER. Kindly send us the price for this. We would appreciate a prompt response from you.

Added  May 11 2015
0 Replies

I was wondering if you had medtronic temporary pacemakers (5388) that you would be willing to sell for training purposes. We currently borrow from the CVOR or the CVICU to train staff, however. This is problematic when the pacemakers are all in use or have the potential to be in use and we have a class scheduled. I would love to purchase one (or more depending on price) for training purposes.

Thank you!
Melissa Rice, BSN, RN, CCRN, Clinical Educator- ICU RiverBend, Sacred Heart, Springfield, OR

mrice2@peacehealth.org

423-605-7925

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree