Pacemaker Forums

Added  Feb 28 2013
0 Replies

pls i want to ask if this device for temporary dual chambre pacing can be inserted bedside transvenously only thanks

RE: Medtronic - 5388
Updated  Jan 14 2013
1 Reply

I would like a "cheat sheet" that is uncomplicated for our nurses to use. anyone have a link or an idea for this make and model?

Updated  May 6 2015
12 Replies

Hi, Does anyone have a checklist for the 5388 medtronic pacer? We havethe Fluke Sigma Pace Analyzer and

can now check every output config. This would take forever, just need minimum output tests required. Thanks, LP

Added  Jul 17 2012
0 Replies

When the battery is low, are you able to visualize the lighted areas that have the settings? Is there a blinking light that alerts you to the low battery or just a battery figure that blinks on and off?

Updated  Jul 6 2011
1 Reply

I want to know the price of pacemaker model EV4543

RE: Pace Medical - EV4543
Added  Oct 30 2010
0 Replies

A Cardiac Pacemaker is a device placed externally or internally to treat patients with irregular heartbeat. Naturally, the heart beats are controlled through electrical impulses from sinus node. A pacemaker is administered to the patients with ‘cardiac arrhythmia’ when this natural system fails and results in heart problems with too slow, too quick, or an abnormal heart beat pattern. link :- http://www.heart-consult.com/articles/dos-and-don%E2%80%99ts-cardiac-pacemaker

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree