• Change Electrodes Daily
  • Proper electrode application
  • Good electrode-to-patient contact
  • Artifact elimination

If alarming continues despite preparation and/or patient heart status&

• Change arrhythmia analysis mode from multi-lead to single-lead
  • Change electrode placement for Electrode LA (black) to V5position on chest
  • Change electrode placement for Electrode LL (red) to V6 position on chest
  • Change waveform lead to Lead III at Central monitor or Lead that best fits criteria.

RE: Philips - PIIC iX
Updated  Nov 25 2019
2 Replies

A hospital in Germany donated an M3150 Rev J PIIC Classic to a hospital in Ethiopia I volunteered at. The Sectors and Pt Window is in German, yet the service area is English. The language box is grayed out (shows German). What is the process to change the info the users see into English? The Ethiopian medical community uses English with all of it's equipment.

0 Replies

We use correlog as a tool to gather and forward logs but it is not approved by Philips. Is there another method or work around for SIEM logs on Philips servers?

Added  Mar 22 2018
0 Replies

Does anyone know what type of data encryption Philips is using on their patient monitoring network?

2 Replies

Or words to that effect.. this may be more a server configuration issue, but apparently the PIC Ix can print to the printer okay, but if a print request is made from a patient monitor, the above error happens. Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!

Updated  Sep 12 2017
1 Reply

Wondering where I would find a reference to FSE use of system validation on service calls, kind of like the PIP for defibs?

0 Replies

According to your manual, we should consult with infection control as to what cleaner can be used on the Hugs tags as long as it is safe for plastics and does not contain more than 20% alcohol. We currently stock Clorox Healthcare "Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Wipes" (white container with a green lid). These do not indicate that they contain alcohol, but infection control asked me to verify with you that these are apporved for cleaning the tags. Could you please confirm this? If they are not approved, do you have a list of cleaners that are appropriate? Thank you!!

RE: Stanley Healthcare - Hugs
0 Replies

Hello all, Just wondering if PIIC iX requires the M4841A to have a specific Firmware revision to operate. Currently all of my M4841As have Firmware Rev. C.00.58, but I have heard that Firmware Rev. D.00.22 is better/more compatible with PIIC iX. We are running PIIC iX Rev. B. I have not had any reported issues of our C.00.58s not working, but I just wanted to confirm and be sure there shouldn't be any issues. Thanks In Advance!!

Updated  Aug 15 2016
1 Reply

Does anyone have the service manual or training materials for the PIIC iX series?

Updated  Jun 22 2016
3 Replies

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows a quick way to tell what version of the PIIC I'm using.

Thanks in Advance :)

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree