Updated  Jan 6 2021
1 Reply

Alcon - INFINITI
how can i fixed the error of excessive ambient light

RE: Alcon - INFINITI
Added  Dec 14 2020
0 Replies

ZEISS - IOLMaster 700
Hi 2 Questions: How do we get a pdf of the IOL Master 700 User Guide? How can we print selected pages (not all) of the Barrett report pages? Thanks Varteni

RE: ZEISS - IOLMaster 700
1 Reply

Abbott Medical Optics - SOVEREIGN
It cames 193 error fluidics subsystem error . How can i troubleshoot it

RE: Abbott Medical Optics - SOVEREIGN
5 Replies

Alcon - INFINITI
how can I solve this problem ;is this problem getting from software or hardware error

0 Replies

Alcon - INFINITI
How to replace The rubber spacers for both solenoid plungers

Updated  Aug 5 2020
1 Reply

Alcon - INFINITI
Can Not Recognize Footswitch. Please Check Footswitch Connection and Reset Footswitch. If Condition Persists, Contact Alcon Technical Services. How do I solve it? should I change the footswitch? Thank you for your help.

2 Replies

Alcon - ACCURUS
Hello i would please like to know if all Alcon 800CS are compatible with the 2500 cpm vitrectomy probes? Also would like to know if the light probes that come for the Alcon Constellation machine are compatible with the Accurus Xenon High Brightness Illuminator... Thank you!

RE: Alcon - ACCURUS
Updated  Aug 5 2020
2 Replies

Alcon - INFINITI

Advisory 461- infiniti back up power service needed, contact alcon technical services. How do I solve it?  should I change the battery? Thank you for your help.

0 Replies

Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM
Dear Sir, Need Service Manual of Millennium microsurgical storz cx6000(Bausch & Lomb)  Error(124):Surgical Mode Disabled due to missing/Uncalibrated Aspiration Mode.  Error(79): Module has failed to install. Thanks for your corporation & time. Regards Muhammad Zohaib  angeloflove254@gmail.com

RE: Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM
Added  Oct 28 2019
0 Replies

Alcon - INFINITI
AC Power Lost system shutingdown

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree