Point-of-Care Analyzer Forums

Added  Mar 25 2024
0 Replies

Hi, we are having a hard time finding patient's samples to validate this instrument. Is there another way? Can we run QC x20 times, during several days to collect data? 

RE: Accriva Diagnostics - Hemochron Signature Elite
0 Replies

1. Hemochron® Report Maker - A data management system for documenting, tracking, and managing patient and QC test results efficiently from all Hemochron devices
  2. Configuration Manager - Configuration management for Hemochron Signature instruments.
  3. OxyReviewTM - A report generator for capturing Avoximeter® 1000E results and data.   

RE: Accriva Diagnostics - Hemochron Signature Elite
1 Reply

Nil

Equipment: HemoCue - Hb 201+

0 Replies

hi

i am medical engineering of hospital  and i am looking for service manual of Medtronic - ACT II

RE: Medtronic - ACT II
4 Replies

Hello All, I am having trouble with Medtronics ACT Plus show error 69. What is "Error code 69" means? And how to fix it. Thanks

RE: Medtronic - ACT Plus
Updated  Jul 19 2022
1 Reply

I've followed all the procedures listed on the manual for troubleshooting but it didn't work, how can I correct that error???? Help please

Equipment: HemoCue - Hb 201+

RE: HemoCue - Hb 201+
Updated  Dec 12 2020
2 Replies

Does anybody have the manual for the base unit? I need to configure it. Thanks

RE: Roche - CoaguChek Pro II
Updated  Jul 30 2020
3 Replies

We are in need of replacement lamps used in the sample chamber of this unit. The part number of the bulbs is 10310889. Does anyone know where can get one. The start is no longer available from Siemens.

RE: Siemens - CLINITEK Advantus; Analyzer
Added  Jun 9 2020
0 Replies

Hi, I need to connect a barcode reader scanner on (Quidel) Triage MeterPro. Do you know how the RS232 port is setup ? Thanks, Cédric

RE: Quidel - Triage MeterPro

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree