Pulmonary Function Analyzer Forums

Updated  Sep 22 2023
1 Reply

I am looking for a setup manual/ operating manual for my lab. Wondering if you can help 

Equipment: MGC Platinum Elite

RE: MGC Diagnostics - Platinum Elite
Added  Apr 22 2023
0 Replies

Im having problems exporting data to excel All that it produces is an empty excell worksheet. Exporting to pdf works but the main data is exported to pdf as an image which is very difficult to then convert to Excel. Any suggestion would be very welcome.

Equipment: Vyaire - Vyntus ONE

RE: Vyaire - Vyntus ONE
1 Reply

Hello I am looking for a service manual or PM procedures for the Platinum Elite.

0 Replies

Hi Im a PFT Tech / Respiratory Therapist and I am looking for a digital copy of the user manual for this pulmonary function machine are you able to send me this to intubate77@gmail.com or where on this website may I find it . Only lists a brochure . Thank you

RE: MGC Diagnostics - Ultima PF
Updated  Jan 4 2021
1 Reply

Hello, Where could I find a copy of the User manual?

RE: MGC Diagnostics - Resmon Pro
Added  Jul 3 2019
0 Replies

Hello, I am having an intermittent problem with the door seal not releasing using the deflate switch on the outside of the body box. It will delate every time using the patient release switch inside the box. Has anybody encountered this problem, or have a possible solution? Thanks.

RE: MGC Diagnostics - Elite DL
0 Replies

Looking for just calibration information, what's required, the whole manual would be perfect though if anyone is holding onto a copy.

0 Replies

We have a Medgraphics Elite DL that's just been sitting unused and when I inquired about it, I was told that the computer they had attached to it died and no one knew where the original software was that came with it and as it's no longer supported by Medgraphics and no one is even sure if it's still functioning, they didn't want to invest any money in it unless they knew it was working - but of course you won't know if it's still functional without the software. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask - was wondering if anyone could get me a copy of the Breezesuite software ? An older version would be great. As this may be difficult to get, does anyone know if there is any open source cardiorespiratory diagnostic software that would work with the Elite DL ? Just want to see if we can get it up and running, if we can, then it will be much easier to justify getting a qualified person in here to get it setup , adjusted etc. Thanks

2 Replies

Don't suppose anyone has the manuals for this that they could email me ? Thanks

Added  May 23 2018
0 Replies

We have an MGC Diagnostics PFT Elite system that is no longer supported by MGC Diagnostics and is due for its annual PM/calibration. I have searched for a third-party vendor to perform this service but havent found one, does anyone on this listserv know of one I can contact? Thanks, Dennis Duck, CBET Senior BMET Healthcare Technology Management Baylor Medical Center - Grapevine | 1650 W. College St. | Grapevine, TX 76051 Service: 214-820-4646 | Desk: 817-329-2552 BaylorScottandWhite.com Dennis.Duck@BSWHealth.org

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree