Pulse Oximeter Forums

Updated  Dec 7 2021
2 Replies

What error code 907 means

RE: Covidien - PM10N
Updated  Aug 27 2021
2 Replies

My friend has a daughter with HLHS. We are both software engineers. I am trying to help him retrieve data from his Rad-8 so he can monitor it from other rooms in his house, and see its history over time in a graph. Is there an api definition for the RS-232 serial communication with the device?

RE: Masimo - Rad-8
Updated  Aug 4 2021
6 Replies

The equipment turns on and will sporadically read but it continues to flash with System Failure (907) on top.

Added  Aug 2 2021
0 Replies

I have a device here that will not immediately power on when the power button is pressed. Only when I hold the power button down for 30 seconds is when the device turns on. Can someone please explain? How can I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

RE: Masimo - Rad-87
Updated  Jul 19 2021
3 Replies

My Nellcor N-600 has a blank screen . Do you know what is wrong with it?

RE: Nellcor - OxiMax N600x
1 Reply

OLD unit, probably 15 years old. New cable, new sensor - ear type Masimo LNCS TC-I. Display reads Defective Sensor. Is this not the appropriate sensor? Thanks

RE: Masimo - LNCS TC-I
Updated  May 23 2021
1 Reply

Error message 910 after turning it on. We're not able to get it to measure anything at all. How do we troubleshoot or fix it. (Batteries are fresh and working.)

Updated  Apr 20 2021
2 Replies

Showing on tha Error 526

RE: Nellcor - OxiMax N-560
Updated  Mar 2 2021
5 Replies

What is the service password?

Added  Jan 9 2021
0 Replies

Hei, The pulse OXIMETER won't turn OFF after 8sec . The only way to get it off is to remove the batteries. It is like always on. Any advice or ideas ? What look for in SMD components? Thank you

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree