Pulse Oximeter Forums

2 Replies

Have replaced batteries and checked connections. Everything seems to be in order and yet nothing. This unit is only a couple of months old. Why else can I try to get it working?

RE: Smiths Medical - BCI 3301
Updated  Oct 20 2020
1 Reply

I sent this unit out for service and the technician stated that he could not get the ETCO2 to operate despite cleaning the unit. Any ideas on why it may not be functioning?

RE: Nellcor - OxiMax N-85
Updated  Sep 14 2020
2 Replies

I am trying to find part numbers for accessories for the Nellcor 180 pulse oximeter

RE: Nellcor - N-180
Updated  Jul 18 2020
2 Replies

May I know the price  of Avoximeter 4000?

RE: Accriva Diagnostics - Avoximeter 4000
Updated  Jul 16 2020
1 Reply

if any one can have the password please?

RE: Acare Technology - AH-M1
Updated  Jul 8 2020
3 Replies

Anyone have the service passcode for the Covidien/Nellcor PM10N. I need to change the date/time and cannot with out the password. And yes, I know I can call tech support and will if I don't get a quick answer here. Thanks.

RE: Covidien - PM10N
Updated  Jun 25 2020
1 Reply

hi, where can i buy spo2 sensor for this unit if possible i prefer to get it from the USA.

RE: Schiller - ARGUS OXM
Updated  Jun 19 2020
9 Replies

Does anyone by chance know the password to get into the battery diagnostics?

RE: Masimo - Radical-7
Added  Jun 12 2020
0 Replies

Does anyone know how to adjust the default alarm limits on this unit so it doesn't have to be adjusted every time it is turned on?

RE: Nellcor - OxiMax N-65
1 Reply

we got 2 units, both without activated RR, saw in service menu ea unit need an activation code. another question is FW update, one unit got 2.1.1 second 2.0.12.

RE: Nellcor - PM1000N

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree