Refrigerator, Blood Bank Forums

Updated  Sep 17 2021
1 Reply

May I request for service manual of REVCO Bloodbank Freezer REF? Thanks

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Revco
Updated  Jun 17 2021
3 Replies

Hello Im looking for a service Manuel for a Thermo Scientific Model 995 need to know dip switch setting or any input way cant I set the set point temperature any lower then -60c with the up and down arrow works fine on all other settings but not for temperature set point. Did anyone come across this issue If so what would be your suggestion thank you

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Forma Blood Bank Refrigerators
Added  Apr 5 2021
0 Replies

I need to find a manual for this freezer?? uxf50086d60

Updated  Jun 9 2020
2 Replies

where to find a follett ref 2 manual

RE: Follett - REF 2
0 Replies

What PM's are required for Freezers and Refrigerators?

RE: HELMER - iLR125
Updated  Jul 17 2019
4 Replies

The hospital wants to repurpose a BB refrigerator for a supply refrigerator, and the temps do not need to be as cold. Adjustment of the controls for the refrigeration system does not apply to the alarm module. Does anyone have a manual to tell me how and if you can adjust the alarm setpoints on the module or if they are locked as-is from the OEM? I know some are locked this way. This one has a "calibration" button which gives me hope that you can do some adjustments on it.

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Jewett High-Performance Blood Bank Refrigerators
Updated  Feb 15 2019
2 Replies

The unit is in alarm condition, displaying alternately "Acc" and "5". I don't understand the meaning of this message. Would anybody help me? Any service manual available?

RE: Kirsch - MED-100
Updated  Jan 24 2017
3 Replies

Torn Gasket. I need to buy another, for model # 3880. Any ideas??

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Forma Blood Bank Refrigerators
Updated  Sep 7 2016
1 Reply

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells freezer gaskets for ultralow Revco units? Specifically chest freezers.

1 Reply

I am looking for service manual for the RMI3000S-7-ABA.

This is and old CO2 incubator and I cannot calibrate the CO2 , reading is too high.

I suspect the CO2 sensor. Is anyone got parts for this ?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree