Slide Stainer/Prep Forums

0 Replies

Leica Autostainer XL (ST5010) emits a continuous audible alarm sound, immediately after power up, and an exclamation mark (and a blinking cursor) is on the LCD screen. It does not react to any key presses.
Has anyone seen this issue? I am guessing that it is the main PCB, but wondered if a failed battery-backed RAM with RTC clock chip could (DS1243Y+120) could be responsible.

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL
1 Reply

Leica ST5020 Multistainer - solenoid rebuild kits. Has anyone ordered/used Leica solenoid rebuild kits? The Leica parts list has a solenoid valve service kit, p/n 14047539613. It does not specify whether this is individually, or it is a kit to service all six solenoids.
I guess this is moot - Leica Biosystems just told me, after having given me the price ($1342), that it has been discontinued. Have any of you had good success just cleaning these solenoids?

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5020 Multistainer
Added  Sep 15 2023
0 Replies

Looking for service manual

Equipment: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS 2000

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS 2000
Updated  Feb 14 2023
14 Replies

My service manual is missing pages from the appendix, need svc manual

Equipment: drs2000

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS 2000
0 Replies

This is about an earlier model - the Dako Autostainer Plus, but this is the only forum currently available. A customer has a unit which pumps all of the waste into the “Hazardous” carboy, and none into the “Non-hazardous carboy.” Customer does not have any other complaint - seems to be working otherwise. I have verified that if I pour water into the waste reservoir (below the instrument sink) and connect 12VDC to the “Non-toxic” pump, it will properly pump out into the “Non-hazardous” carboy. I did note that there are four probes into the sink, which I assume to be for level sensing. Two of these are short, probably for overfill indication. Two are longer, but one appears to have lost some length due to corrosion. Does anyone have experience on this, or tech data they can share?

RE: Agilent (HP) - Autostainer Link 48
Added  Oct 7 2022
0 Replies

This should be listed under "Histology Printer" (slide printers and cassette printers), as opposed to "Slide Stainer/Prep."

RE: Thermo Scientific - SlideMate AS Slide Printer
Updated  Mar 28 2022
2 Replies

Good day! Does anyone know what shock absorber is used in Tissue-Tek Film (top cover)? Need oem number or at least characteristics of original part. Thanks!

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
Added  Feb 26 2022
0 Replies

I am creating a program but failed to give at giving clip color after following all the procedures to programming

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5020 Multistainer
Updated  Feb 11 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have the service manual for the leica XL stainer?

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree