Slide Stainer/Prep Forums

2 Replies

Is there somewhere were i can purchased a completely new circuit board or batteries for the varstain 24-4 machine.

RE: Slide Stainer/Prep
Updated  Aug 26 2020
1 Reply

Thermo Scientific - Gemini AS
Does anyone know why I would have a comms error on the Shandon Gemini AS Stainer or know of where I can get a service manual please?

RE: Thermo Scientific - Gemini AS
Updated  Aug 24 2020
2 Replies

Thermo Scientific - Varistain V24-4
I need equipment service manual (varistain 24-4 Thermofisher)

RE: Thermo Scientific - Varistain V24-4
Updated  Aug 28 2020
4 Replies

Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS 2000

Have a customer with 2 Sakura DRS-2000A-DI stainers asking for PM's. We lost our service manual (and several others that were still in printed format in a fire 5 years ago) and haven't worked on any of these for over 10 years. I'm not even sure they have support from Sakura any longer, but I said I would find out. So a manual is a start. Does anyone still have a copy?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS 2000
Updated  Aug 17 2020
3 Replies

Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL
Does anyone have a copy of the SM? or The PM procedures?

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL
0 Replies

Leica ST5010 Autostainer XL - power supply. Does anyone know the specs? Is this an off-the-shelf power supply? It looks, from pictures, as though it might be a PC computer power supply.

3 Replies

Leica ST5010 Autostainer XL - Load and Exit switches Does anyone have a part number & supplier for a good replacement for the momentary switches used on the Load and Exit keypad boards? Ross

Updated  Jan 9 2020
2 Replies

The water on the wash cycles isn't raising fast enough. Does anyone know how to start the wash cycles during the stain or how to disable the water saving feature?

Updated  Dec 17 2019
1 Reply

Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
Has anyone encountered error 905 on the Prisma stainer? It pertains to missing control files but I have these files saved on my pc and even after reloading the files and reformatting the disk I am still getting these errors. I think it is a bad board as Ive checked everything per the service manual but not sure if I'm overlooking anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
3 Replies

Biomerieux - Previ Color Gram
Hi We are getting a carousel not detected/Lid lock error. The lid is clearly shut and locked. Has anyone else experienced this or know of the part number to the Lid sensor? Thanks in advance.

RE: Biomerieux - Previ Color Gram

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree