Slide Stainer/Prep Forums

Added  Aug 25 2021
0 Replies

Hi, we have an error code 11 on our VMS-C4 magnetic stirrer/hotplate from VWR. Please does anyone have a manual for this instrument or know what the error code means? Thanks!

RE: VWR - C4
Updated  Aug 17 2021
1 Reply

I need the Service Manual for the ClearVue Coverslipper. Does anyone have a copy?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - ClearVue Coverslipper
0 Replies

dear sir i have the 3 unit from sakura tissue tek prisma pluse and film and drs2000 i need the operating and service manual and i need consumable as roll film and strainer and other please advice best regards

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
Updated  Jun 24 2021
1 Reply

Gear motor won't turn. Sounds like its locked. Looking for a service manual and trouble shoot with parts listing.

Updated  Jun 16 2021
1 Reply

Looking for the Service Manual.

RE: Biomerieux - Previ Color Gram
0 Replies

Is this device still supported

RE: Bayer - HEMA-TEK 2000
Updated  Mar 26 2021
1 Reply

Looking for service manual/parts list

Updated  Feb 25 2021
2 Replies

Hello all, Ok I am having an issue with the cover slipper in the lab. When I initialize the unit the basket comes up and the gripper arm brings the glass slide over. When the glue arm extends to dispense glue, it is out of sequence with the arm that brings out the cover glass. Does anyone know the root cause of error 7 and it corrective action?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - ClearVue Coverslipper
Updated  Feb 24 2021
3 Replies

Hello, does anyone have a copy of the preventive maintenance procedure for the Tissue Tek Prisma?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
Updated  Dec 7 2020
2 Replies

I have inherited some of these machines would like to obtain the service manual

RE: Roche - BenchMark ULTRA

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree