Slide Stainer/Prep Forums

Updated  Oct 1 2019
1 Reply

Device rest position proper when started up down and left right. But wont go down on program. New up and down motor was installed did work once then issue started

RE: EMD Chemicals Inc. - Midas III Stainer
Updated  Jun 3 2019
1 Reply

How do I put the gears or what do I do to get my slides going straight not crooked?

RE: Bayer - HEMA-TEK 2000
Updated  Apr 21 2019
3 Replies

Hi - the auto stainer has a leak (a gush) from the bottom of the machine. It seems to be underneath the area where the wash stations are situated. Is there a valve issue or possible a corrosion issue. Thank you

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL
Updated  Nov 5 2018
4 Replies

Hello all, I am in need of a service manual for the Sakura film cover slipper and would appreciate any assistance on this. Thanks, Paul 404.291.3715

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
Added  Oct 25 2018
0 Replies

Does anyone out there have the PM protocol for this asset?

RE: Wescor - Aerospray 7150
Updated  Oct 11 2018
11 Replies

Can you help me solve error 328

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS-601
Updated  Jul 14 2018
3 Replies

We have the issue with Sakuea DRS 601 Automatic Slide Stainer. On switch ON we hear a clicking sound & Display keeps blinking. There is no initialization on any motors or the Solenoid for water opening up. All voltages of 5, +/-12 & 24V are available. Connectors have been checked, contacts cleaned.

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS-601
Added  Jun 7 2018
0 Replies

Do you have the schematics to take apart and replce the keyboard?

RE: EMD Chemicals Inc. - Midas III Stainer
0 Replies

I am assessing one of these for sale. Any ideas as to how someone without a "pack" gets through the "Pack not connected" error? Thanks Bruce

RE: GG&B - QuickSlide Plus
Updated  Apr 4 2018
4 Replies

I am looking at one of these units, this is I believe the original Dako Autostainer, when you punch the prime pump (buffer or water) the whole system homes then the head moves to the left rear slide position, then lowers down but the white tube strikes the side of the black frame that holds the slides. It appears to be an alignment issue but I cannot find anything on this machine.

RE: Agilent (HP) - Autostainer Link 48

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree