Slide Stainer/Prep Forums

Updated  Mar 8 2018
3 Replies

Hi the instrument show error code 0001 in the LCD anybody can help me to solve it

RE: IUL Instruments - Poly Stainer
Updated  Feb 16 2018
6 Replies

Dear Collegue i m searching a service manuel for the automate slide stainer Sakura DRS 601.. does anyway have it? thank you all for your answers

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS-601
1 Reply

I am looking for a service manual, or information. A customer has a Leica CV5030 that has been observed drawing xylene and air up the dispense tube, back into the mountant bottle. I am assuming that either a solenoid(s) has stuck, causing it to be in a "degas" mode when the customer is trying to prime it or dispense.

RE: Leica Biosystems - CV5030
1 Reply

Has anyone found a replacement for the linear bearing assembly in the Z (up/down) stage?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS-601
Updated  Jan 10 2018
1 Reply

Note to administrators: This is actually a coverslipper, not a slide stainer.

RE: Leica Biosystems - CV5030
Added  Jan 3 2018
0 Replies

Aerospray 7150 started stripping the slides this week-end. when I came in this morning noticed that Nozzle D was not sitting correctly in its place. when I removed it, it seems there is a plastic with a whom that came out of position from this nozzle. Any suggestion on how to fix it.

RE: Wescor - Aerospray 7150
Updated  Sep 20 2017
1 Reply

I've got a customer whose has an issue with the display. Initially, the lower line on the display would intermittently blank out; later, the entire display started blanking out. The soft keys continued to function. Has anyone run into that situation? Is it most likely to be the LCD display itself? Has anyone found a source for the display? Ross

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL
Updated  Jan 10 2017
1 Reply

The rinse buffer nipple broke off the platen, are replacement platens available

RE: Bayer - HEMA-TEK 2000
Added  Oct 20 2016
0 Replies

I am looking for a replacement drawer for my Hematek stainer, I do not want to buy the whole unit, only a drawer(would probably purchase two, as we have a back up unit that is also missing a drawer). Thank you

RE: Siemens - Hema-Tek 2000
Updated  Oct 20 2016
1 Reply

I am looking for a replacement drawer for my stainer.  Do you sell any used parts?

RE: Bayer - HEMA-TEK 2000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree