Slide Stainer/Prep Forums

1 Reply

Leica ST5020 Multistainer - solenoid rebuild kits. Has anyone ordered/used Leica solenoid rebuild kits? The Leica parts list has a solenoid valve service kit, p/n 14047539613. It does not specify whether this is individually, or it is a kit to service all six solenoids.
I guess this is moot - Leica Biosystems just told me, after having given me the price ($1342), that it has been discontinued. Have any of you had good success just cleaning these solenoids?

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5020 Multistainer
Updated  Feb 14 2023
14 Replies

My service manual is missing pages from the appendix, need svc manual

Equipment: drs2000

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek DRS 2000
Updated  Mar 28 2022
2 Replies

Good day! Does anyone know what shock absorber is used in Tissue-Tek Film (top cover)? Need oem number or at least characteristics of original part. Thanks!

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
Updated  Feb 11 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have the service manual for the leica XL stainer?

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL
Updated  Aug 17 2021
1 Reply

I need the Service Manual for the ClearVue Coverslipper. Does anyone have a copy?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - ClearVue Coverslipper
Updated  Jun 24 2021
1 Reply

Gear motor won't turn. Sounds like its locked. Looking for a service manual and trouble shoot with parts listing.

Updated  Jun 16 2021
1 Reply

Looking for the Service Manual.

RE: Biomerieux - Previ Color Gram
Updated  Mar 26 2021
1 Reply

Looking for service manual/parts list

Updated  Feb 25 2021
2 Replies

Hello all, Ok I am having an issue with the cover slipper in the lab. When I initialize the unit the basket comes up and the gripper arm brings the glass slide over. When the glue arm extends to dispense glue, it is out of sequence with the arm that brings out the cover glass. Does anyone know the root cause of error 7 and it corrective action?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - ClearVue Coverslipper
Updated  Feb 24 2021
3 Replies

Hello, does anyone have a copy of the preventive maintenance procedure for the Tissue Tek Prisma?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree