Smoke Evacuation System Forums

Added  Dec 1 2020
0 Replies

Ionia Medical used to distribute the EDGE evacuator in Australia and we have lots of customers requesting filters - just wondering if it is still possible to purchase the pre-filters and Big-Boy filter, and is the evacuator still produced in 240VAC versions?

RE: Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
Added  Oct 21 2020
0 Replies

The 2 pin connector from the wire looping around the filter has been dislodged from the PC board and is just hanging loose inside the compartment. I am unsure where to reattach. No obvious point and without schematic or manual, the filter is useless. I have pictures. Many thanks for any advice.

RE: Buffalo Filter - Porta PlumeSafe 604
2 Replies

ARe these units double insulated? i can seem to locate the ground too measure leakage resistance

RE: Acuderm - Acu-Evac IE
Updated  Jul 27 2020
1 Reply

looking for manual for a Valleylab Valley Vac smoke evacuator

RE: Valleylab - Valley Vac
Added  Jan 17 2020
0 Replies

Hello - A user is looking for a replacement part for their SAFE System Smoke Evacuator. They need to replace the foot pedal and the piece that the foot pedal connects to in the back of the unit. On the bottom of the foot pedal, there is a name "Press:Air:Trol with the information of Mamaroneck, NY 10543. The repair tech said he thinks the white piece and the foot pedal would likely be sold together as one unit. Do you know where we can find this part?

RE: Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
Updated  Sep 4 2019
1 Reply

where can i get a service manual for a rapid vac smoke evacuator

RE: Valleylab - RapidVac
Updated  Jul 24 2019
1 Reply

service and op manual manual needed

RE: Buffalo Filter - PlumeSafe TURBO Auto-Sense
Updated  Jul 24 2019
1 Reply

RE: Buffalo Filter - PlumeSafe Whisper
Updated  Jul 24 2019
1 Reply

RE: Buffalo Filter - Porta PlumeSafe 604
Updated  Jul 24 2019
1 Reply

RE: Buffalo Filter - ViroVac

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree