Smoke Evacuation System Forums

Updated  Sep 5 2018
2 Replies

Good Evening, Please can anyone guide me about E1 error in this equipment?

RE: Atmos Medizintechnik - AtmoSafe
Updated  Aug 16 2018
1 Reply

I have tried to reset, replug and turn unit on. Power will come on but NO vaccum at all. Filter just changed.

RE: Acuderm - Acu-Evac IE
0 Replies

I can trigger the 350D by shorting the appropriate pin to ground, but what "fires" the sensor? I seems its supposed to be place in close proximity to the ESU, so I'd assume that a sufficently large EM field would do it? Can anyone confirm?

RE: I. C. Medical - 350D
1 Reply

How do I order replacement filters for our smoke evacuator? " The Pre-Filters are sold in a package of 5ea for $119.00 - The Main ULPA "Big Boy" Filter is $199.00 (for one piece). These were quotes given to us by one of your staff. Please email me ASAP of how to proceed with the order., Thanks. LDelaCruz.

RE: Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
Added  Aug 2 2017
0 Replies

i am having a problem with error code 28

RE: Buffalo Filter - LapEvac®
Added  Nov 9 2016
0 Replies

Everytime I use my mega vac back pack I become sick to my stomach and sometimes throw up. Is this a safety risk.

RE: Megadyne - MEGA VAC"
0 Replies

I am looking for user operation documentation (manual or instruction sheet) for the Buffalo Filter LapEvac. surgical smoke evacuator.  

PHOTO_2

RE: Buffalo Filter - LapEvac®
0 Replies

does anyone have an operator's manual for a Valley Lab OptiMumm Smoke Evacuator?

If so please e-mail me one to:

james@mesasales.com

thanks for your assistance...

RE: Valleylab - OptiMumm
Added  Dec 22 2014
0 Replies

looking for the manual for the Stackhouse VersaVac 2. Anyone have one?

0 Replies

Does anyone have the user manual and/or service manual for the Valley Lab Air Force Smoke Evacuator (not the Rapidvac)?

RE: Valleylab - Pfizer AirForce

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree