Spectrophotometer Forums

0 Replies

i need a software for a Jasco V-630. SpectraManager for Windows 10.

Equipment: Jasco V-630

Added  Dec 2 2021
0 Replies

I have a Beckman DU530 that doesn't pass the calibration test on start up. Any idea what that might be?

RE: Beckman Coulter - DU 530
0 Replies

I need a service manual to troubleshoot the power supply. Or a wiring diagram. Regards, Chris

Added  Feb 10 2021
0 Replies

I'm getting the following error when I try to run Absorbance, Fluorescence Intensity and Fluorescence Polarization scripts with a Tecan F200. I do not get the error when I run Luminescense or Luminescence Dual Color scripts. Command: "PREPARE REF" Returned answer: "ERR030: Prepare:ReferencChannel: Gain: 255, Counts: 7412" (Tecan.At.Instrument.Common) The script will run through the gain optimization and then drop out and show the above error. The manual is no help since it says, "Unspecific Hardware failure. Please report this error to your local Tecan customer support office." Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

RE: Tecan - Infinite F200
Updated  Apr 22 2020
2 Replies

I need the service manual of beckman du 520 thank's anis

Added  Sep 12 2017
0 Replies

Dear All, I recently recently changed the lamp for a spectrophotometer uv-vis 752 from Techmel & Techmel. I have been having issues with setting the wave lenght. Can anyone help me with the service manual or a step by step guide to calibration? thanks

Added  Jul 24 2017
0 Replies

I am selecting a microcuvette for my Beckman DU 530. I'm guessing there is a standard dimension for the beam of light at the cuvette. Does anyone know what this is?

Added  Mar 20 2017
0 Replies

I need service manual for cecil 1011 spectrophotometer Thanks very much

Added  Mar 20 2017
0 Replies

I need service manual for cecil 1011 spectrophotometer Thanks very much

0 Replies

hello i have an analytik jena specord 200 uv-vis spec. and i'm having the following error

error dark measurement , value <=1ADU, use wavelenght correction. how do i solve this problem, when it come out the equipment will not work

RE: Analytik Jena - Specord 200, 205, 210, 250

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree