Spirometer Forums

2 Replies

I am posting this question here as I was unable to locate a similar device.  I have several of the Midmark 3L syringes (ref:  1-100-0009) that need to be sent out for calibration.  Midmark's turnaround time is 6-8weeks, so I wanted to see anyone knew of any quicker alternatives?

RE: Midmark - IQspiro
0 Replies

When I want to check the calibration, it shows "Temperature sensor failed" error. Talked to the support and no help as they said there is no temperature sensor in this unit. Any idea how to fix it?

RE: CareFusion - Micro Medical MicroLab
Added  May 18 2023
0 Replies

Goodday, what is the service password for vitalograph 6000

Equipment: Vitalograph - ALPHA 6000

RE: Vitalograph - ALPHA 6000
Added  Sep 27 2022
0 Replies

Please I need the list of external compatible HP or cannon printers for my carefusion spirometer....

RE: CareFusion - Micro Medical MicroLab
Added  Sep 2 2021
0 Replies

Ribbon cable connecting to the main board is broken. Can you be able to assist me with this? Spirometry Machine the model is Spirolab III

RE: Medical International Research - Spirolab III
0 Replies

I am a student at the University of Dundee, and I am currently working on a project involving the technologies used in Spirometry and was wondering what technology does the Spirocard use to measure the air flow rate. Does it use a turbine in tandem to LEDs and light sensors, or does it use a mesh grid pneumatograph, or a tube with different end radii?

RE: QRS Diagnostic - SpiroCard
Updated  Sep 22 2020
2 Replies

Hi everyone! im having this problem -MS-B/D/PFT (EASI) Rebreathing bag could not be evacuated (-15701) Thank you all

RE: Vyaire - MasterScreen Pneumo
Added  Aug 27 2020
0 Replies

Hello, We have been getting WFA timeout and hardware communication errors intermittently after upgrading to Windows 10. Have replaced USB cable and umbilical. All windows settings are set per the installation manual. Antivirus active scanning is disabled. Anybody have any suggestions? The error seems to happen at least once per day.

RE: MGC Diagnostics - CPFS/D USB
Added  May 26 2020
0 Replies

I am looking for a Operator Manual for the Micro Lab Spirometry MK 5 (Gold) must be the "Gold" model applicable for serial no. 19819 Thank you

Added  Apr 6 2020
0 Replies

Hi, anyone knows how login to service mode? also what is this password? the devices shows service message .. and I wont to clear it after PPM servicing Regards SS

RE: Vitalograph - ALPHA 6000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree