Sterilizers/Autoclaves Forums

Added  Sep 26 2022
0 Replies

Matachana S1000, has no display when switched ON?

RE: Matachana - STEAM STERILIZERS S1000
Updated  Sep 17 2022
1 Reply

Hello. We have matachan 1000 showing an error message on the display. We've fixed the crashes. Now you need to delete the message so that the START button appears. What software is needed to connect a laptop and remove the error message there. Please, help me kind people.

RE: Matachana - STEAM STERILIZERS S1000
2 Replies

Hello, I'm working on a 2003 Midmark M11 Sterilizer. Recently it began shutting off mid cycle due to the overtemp switch. When I checked the chamber, there was no water. I verified water is entering the chamber at start, but by the time the cycle is almost complete, water is gone. I found that the water is being pushed back through the "Vent" valve once pressure exceeds 10 psi. Needless to say, I think I have found the problem. The valve and solenoid are 20+ years old, would you replace both with RPI new, or just repair the valve with new seals? Bonus question, why are there two possible choices for the RPI vent valves when there is only one Midmark part number listed? It says to see if the old solenoid label says "FWR" on it. Stands for F= FULL, W= WAVE, R= RECTIFIED. RPI says you MUST get the correct replacement part, but the label is worn out on my old one? How to tell the difference without label.

RE: Midmark - Ritter M11
Updated  Sep 12 2022
1 Reply

My Webeco A35-A show a error some minutes after any program is initiated. The report shows: Process fault Z, Prevacuum. Could some one help me to solve this problem. I need a service manual, Pls.

Equipment: Autoclave Webeco A35-B

RE: Webeco - A-35s
0 Replies

Hello all please i have H991 error code so I need to know the reference of thermo-resistor to change it Thanks.

RE: MOCOM - BASIC PLUS
Updated  Aug 19 2022
2 Replies

Salve, la mia Mocom Plus non si accende, ho trovato un fusibile nella scheda madre (funzionante), ce ne sono dgli altri? Grazie

Added  Aug 2 2022
0 Replies

To troubleshoot the machine.

Equipment: HRG140 Autoclave

RE: HIRAYAMA - HRG-140
Updated  Jul 27 2022
2 Replies

I need support to resolve this problem

Added  Jul 15 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone have the service code(s) ?

Equipment: Skytron - Integrity 215/215SG

RE: Skytron - Integrity 215/215SG
Updated  Jun 27 2022
1 Reply

What are the Sterilization Cycle Parameters for the STERRAD 100S Short Cycle? Temperature, pressure, ect. ?

RE: ASP - Sterrad 100S

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree