Sterilizers/Autoclaves Forums

Added  Mar 3 2024
0 Replies

I installed the machine, I switch ON the machine L and LWL error (in red color) appears. YV 5 water filling for vacuum pump and YV 30 for water filling from water softener is not activating. Kindly help. Thanks

Equipment: Matachana SC500

1 Reply

Can someone please help with this issue? it makes a popping sound like the water is hitting hot Coils in the boiler.

Equipment: SKYTRON Steam Sterilizer 215

RE: Skytron - Integrity 215/215SG
Added  Feb 26 2024
0 Replies

Would someone happen to have a service manual? for a 215

RE: Skytron - Integrity 215/215SG
Added  Feb 24 2024
0 Replies

My tuttnauer ez11 plus shows no water after starting.  I have determined the issue is the water pump.  I was wondering if anybody has experience with the water pump delete kit.  Just wanted to see if it was worthwhile or replacing it with an oem water pump is better.  Cost is the same.

Thanks!

Equipment: Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus autoclave

RE: Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus
1 Reply

Hello, could anyone assist with the issue highlighted below?

User reported that after attempting to run preheating program the service indicator came on resulting in a lock out. Matachana was contacted and unit is yet to be unlocked. In the user profiles for unit does not show "pending repair" option to disable the current state according to what should be expected in the operator's manual. Equipment cannot be used as a result of activated service mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Matachana - S1000
Added  Feb 12 2024
0 Replies

Life Science,

i have worked on the Amsco 3000 series for a while and i do have some suggestions,  you can contact me at mariscale@hardydiagnostics.com

RE: STERIS - AMSCO Eagle 3000
1 Reply

What is the disc in the rear of the chamber(inside) and how am i supposed to get the temp probe form teh cal kit passed it?

RE: Tuttnauer - Elara 11D
Added  Jan 30 2024
0 Replies

would appreciate the service manual for this sterilizer Thanks

Equipment: SV-120

RE: STERIS - AMSCO SV-120
Added  Jan 26 2024
0 Replies

Can you help me with the password for maintenance and configuration!

Thanks!

RE: Steelco - VS 2-3 Series
Updated  Jan 19 2024
2 Replies

When I run the sterilizer, the display temperature is out of range (37 °C) and the pressure stops at 260mBar. Consequently, I get the error message E22. The compressor air pressure is fine,  the vacuum pump is good, and there is no leak. 

Any idea of what I can do to fix it. Thanks, 

Equipment: Sterilizer 3m Steri Vac 8XL

RE: 3M Health Care - Steri-vac 8XL

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree