Sterilizers/Autoclaves Forums

Added  Nov 27 2023
0 Replies

Vaccume time out

Equipment: GSS67H steam sterilizer

RE: Getinge - GSS67N
Added  Nov 20 2023
0 Replies

We have an issue with a Getinge 533. We need to change the number of pulses from 3 to 4. But, it won't display that parameter for us to edit. We verified the password we are using has access to change all parameters.

Any idea how we change the number of pulses?

Still dont see any option after pressing "more parameters"

We are only getting exposure time, temp and dry time.

RE: Getinge - 533HC-E
0 Replies

Please how may I correct low pressure problem with Getinge K7+ autoclave machine?

RE: Getinge - K-Series
Updated  Nov 19 2023
4 Replies

The device does not provide sufficient energy in order to reach either 134 or 121 deg celsius, depending on the respective program. The system apparently was ok in Vienna /Austria but fails now in a remote hospital in Tanzania at an elevation of 2000 meters. Unfortunately no service manual available. Any help highly appreciated!

Equipment: Medtech/ TABLETOP AUTOCLAVE (STERILIZER) STE-18-C

RE: Meditech - STE-18-C
0 Replies

What is the water flow at 60F and delta T to operate MST V 600

RE: Belimed - MST V 600
1 Reply

Dear all, someone could help me for this trouble ? The cycle seems to be OK, but in the Exposure Phase, the temperature is not maintained at the set point, so it increases more and more untill the alarm « Pressure Too High ». Others remarks : - The Air Removal Phase is OK and, in this phase, the Heater is well controlled in PWM mode. - The temperature and the pressure displayed are corrects. - When the temperature reaches the set point, as mentionned above, it doesn’t stabilize but the time programmed for the Exposure Phase is decremented. - If I look at the Heater Led, in the Heatup Phase and the Exposure Phase, it is allways100% lit up, that means the Heater is not controlled in Pulse Width Modulation mode (duty cycle). - The « Heater Test » in Diagnostic Mode runs good. - The system doesn’t keep the date and hour which are lost when the autoclave is unplugged. Does someone have the schematics of the CPU board ? Or, at least, the synoptics ? I think this document will help a lot in the comprehension of the problem. Thanks in advance. Bruno A.

Equipment: Barnstead - Harvey MC8

RE: Barnstead - Harvey MC8 and MC10
3 Replies

Dear all, someone could help me for this trouble ?

The cycle seems to be OK, but in the Exposure Phase, the temperature is not maintained at the set point, so it increases more and more untill the alarm « Pressure Too High ».

Others remarks :

- The Air Removal Phase is OK and, in this phase, the Heater is well controlled in PWM mode.

- The temperature and the pressure displayed are corrects.

- When the temperature reaches the set point, as mentionned above, it doesn’t stabilize but the time programmed for the Exposure Phase is decremented. 

- If I look at the Heater Led, in the Heatup Phase and the Exposure Phase, it is allways100% lit up, that means the Heater is not controlled in Pulse Width Modulation mode (duty cycle).

- The « Heater Test » in Diagnostic Mode runs good.

- The system doesn’t keep the date and hour which are lost when the autoclave is unplugged.

Does someone have the schematics of the CPU board ? Or, at least, the synoptics ? I think this document will help a lot in the comprehension of the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Bruno A.

RE: Barnstead - Harvey MC8 and MC10
Updated  Nov 7 2023
5 Replies

My Tuttnauer ez11 plus is giving me this error when I turn it on. 

Application loader.exe

Encountered a serious error and must shutdown.

Anyone have any experience with this happening??

RE: Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus
Added  Nov 7 2023
0 Replies

The service password seems to have been changed with a firmware update. Hardly service friendly. Any clues from someone willing to share

Equipment: Mocom futura B22

RE: MOCOM - Futura B22
Updated  Nov 5 2023
1 Reply

We have an M9D which did not have a printer. We bought a printer model 9A259001 installed it and the only thing it will print is the printer info when you press “paper advance” button and plug power in. Suggestions please??

RE: Midmark - Ritter M9D

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree