Sterilizers/Autoclaves Forums

Updated  Mar 20 2024
2 Replies

Please Can we Reset level1 and level 2 codes or use an Universal code because the changed codes are forgotton. Thanks

Equipment: CISA - 200

RE: CISA - 200
Updated  Mar 14 2024
4 Replies

My MOCOM Autoclave is giving A201 Error code during preheating Process

Equipment: MOCOM - B Classic

RE: MOCOM - B Classic
1 Reply

Can someone please help with this issue? it makes a popping sound like the water is hitting hot Coils in the boiler.

Equipment: SKYTRON Steam Sterilizer 215

RE: Skytron - Integrity 215/215SG
1 Reply

Hello, could anyone assist with the issue highlighted below?

User reported that after attempting to run preheating program the service indicator came on resulting in a lock out. Matachana was contacted and unit is yet to be unlocked. In the user profiles for unit does not show "pending repair" option to disable the current state according to what should be expected in the operator's manual. Equipment cannot be used as a result of activated service mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Matachana - S1000
1 Reply

What is the disc in the rear of the chamber(inside) and how am i supposed to get the temp probe form teh cal kit passed it?

RE: Tuttnauer - Elara 11D
Updated  Jan 19 2024
2 Replies

When I run the sterilizer, the display temperature is out of range (37 °C) and the pressure stops at 260mBar. Consequently, I get the error message E22. The compressor air pressure is fine,  the vacuum pump is good, and there is no leak. 

Any idea of what I can do to fix it. Thanks, 

Equipment: Sterilizer 3m Steri Vac 8XL

RE: 3M Health Care - Steri-vac 8XL
Updated  Jan 17 2024
2 Replies

user manual of wiseclave

Equipment: user manual of wiseclave

RE: Witeg - Daihan WiseClave
Updated  Jan 16 2024
6 Replies

I keep getting E001 code.  I have tried different outlets, moved it to a completely different part of the building, had maintenance/repair done and still get the code.

RE: Midmark - Ritter M9
2 Replies

Hey, so I have a Steris AMSCO 400 small sterilizer that is not finishing its dart or leak test. The dart warmup goes fine reaching 29.2P, but then when I do the dart test, max it reaches 8.3P. The test runs until there’s 8:59 left then the time stops, then after a while it gives me “too long in evacuation”. The water pressure is good coming to the unit. What should be my next steps in troubleshooting?

RE: STERIS - Amsco 400 Series (Small)
Updated  Dec 16 2023
6 Replies

I'm encountering a blue screen that appears at the start of my device without displaying anything. Can anyone provide assistance with this issue?

RE: MELAG - Vacuklav 24-B+

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree