Stretcher Forums

0 Replies

I have a Issue with my Hill-Rom TranStar if you set on the foot of the Stretcher the head of the stretcher will raise up is this normal i tryed a couple other stretchers and they do the same thing so is this normal 

Equipment: Hill-Rom transtar

RE: Hillrom - Transtar
Added  Dec 23 2022
0 Replies

How can I get 1015 stryker service manual

Equipment: Stryker - 1015

RE: Stryker - 1015
Added  Dec 9 2022
0 Replies

Are the fluid levels able to be replenished in the hydraulic pistons? I cant find anything in the manual other than "check if they are sufficient". In this case, a fitting was loose and allowed for fluid leakage and the piston will not raise to full height.

Updated  Nov 23 2022
1 Reply

After how long we need to change battery for the chair? What is the part number for brake pads?

RE: Transmotion Medical - TMM4
Updated  Aug 3 2022
2 Replies

Do you have a pm sheet for this

Equipment: Pedigo - 750

RE: Pedigo - 750
Updated  Jun 22 2022
3 Replies

Has anyone ever done a rebuild on a p8000 Hydraulic cylinder. Thanks

RE: Hillrom - P8000 Transtar
Updated  Jun 15 2022
2 Replies

What is wheel size? What is ball bearing size?

RE: Midmark - 530
Updated  Mar 9 2022
2 Replies

I have an issue where my sub assembly won't extend and the motor just over drives itself, it will collapse when given the comand to but just wont extend or stay extended with the manual release closed. originally i had suspected i was low on fluid as this was a repair based on a massive leak with the reservoir cover. part of me is suspecting it may be the A or B valve but its hard to say.

RE: Stryker - Power-PRO XT
Updated  Feb 10 2022
3 Replies

Does anyone know if the base label (big long grey label along the sides) is a spare part and what part number this is? It isnt in any of Strykers service manuals. Thanks Mike

RE: Stryker - Prime X
Updated  Aug 31 2021
3 Replies

Anyone have any tips/tricks for separating the hydraulic from the top bar? It always gets press-fitted over time and is a beast to separate .

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree