Stretcher Forums

Updated  Mar 13 2018
1 Reply

how to fix a hidraulic cilinder

RE: Hillrom - GPS 880 Series
Updated  Mar 7 2018
1 Reply

What type of oil can I use in the manual pump-up Stryker patient beds. The red colored oil Stryker sells is way expensive, want to try other type.

RE: Stryker - Advantage 1001
Updated  Feb 20 2018
1 Reply

Does anyone have a service manual/parts list for this stretcher? Thanks

RE: Midmark - 545
0 Replies

How to replace fowler cable on Mac Medical 1001 stretcher

RE: MacMedical - PT-1000 Stretcher
Updated  Jan 12 2018
2 Replies

Looking for a Service Manual for a Stryker 1005 (SM104). Can find SM204 manuals all day, but nothing on the SM104. Any help would be appreciated!

RE: Stryker - M-Series
2 Replies

i need a service manual ? is their one on this page !!!

RE: Hillrom - Surgical
Added  Oct 16 2017
0 Replies

Preventative maintenance should be performed at a minimum of annually. A preventative maintenance program should be established for all Stryker Medical equipment. Preventative maintenance may need to be performed more frequently based on the usage level of the product. CHECKLIST _____ All fasteners secure _____ Siderails move and latch properly _____ All casters lock with brake pedal engaged _____ All casters secure and swivel properly _____ Inspect each caster and remove any wax or debris which may have collected on the caster or braking mechanism _____ Steer function working properly _____ Fowler operates and latches properly _____ Gatch operating properly (Optional equipment) _____ Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg operates properly _____ Ground chain intact _____ No leaks at hydraulic connections _____ Hydraulic jacks holding properly _____ Hydraulic oil level sufficient _____ Lubricate where required _____ Body restraints working properly _____ I.V. pole intact and operates properly _____ Oxygen bottle holder intact and operates properly _____ No rips or cracks in mattress cover _____ Accessories and mounting hardware in good condition and working properly _____ No excessive play in the drive handles _____ Press the handle switches - unit should not move unless the handles are pushed forward or pulled back _____ Press the handle switches - move the handles forward and back and verify the unit responds properly _____ Confirm battery powered functionality _____ No cables worn, pinched or frayed _____ Power cord and plug are free of damage _____ All electrical connections tight _____ All grounds secure to the frame _____ Ground impedance not more than 200 m© (milliohms) max: Test point(s) include electronics enclosure and motor chassis mounted to base of unit _____ Current leakage not more than 300 ¼A (microamps) (per UL 60601-1) _____ Batteries sufficiently charged (Optional scale system) _____ Display housing intact and not damaged (Optional scale system) _____ Load cells intact and not damaged (Optional scale system) _____ Scale calibrated properly. Recalibrate, if necessary (Optional scale system)

RE: Stryker - Prime X
Updated  Aug 30 2017
1 Reply

We have one stretcher that has become weak and won't lift 250 lbs. It's not the battery, It acts like it's a limit switch or something.

RE: Stryker - Power-PRO XT
Updated  Aug 8 2017
Updated  Mar 13 2017
3 Replies

Where can I find service manual with parts list for this stretcher.

RE: Stryker - M-Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree