Stretcher Forums

2 Replies

I can't find specifications that show the shipping weight.  I had 400 lb.  A freight carrier is trying to say it was 1,053 lb.  We know that's way off.

Thank you.

RE: Stryker - 1061 Gynnie
Updated  Oct 31 2016
1 Reply

I would like to know if you could send or upload the service manual.

Thanks!

RE: Midmark - 535
Updated  Oct 18 2016
1 Reply

Hello,

Do you have a Preventative Maintenance checklist for Hill-Rom Stretchers?

Thanks

Nathan

RE: Hillrom - Electric Stretcher
Added  Oct 17 2016
0 Replies

I need parts list and diagram for a stryker 1068 please?

RE: Stryker - 1068
Updated  Oct 5 2016
1 Reply

I have a stryker secure 2 bed and when you use the remote the foot is adjusted whether you push the head up or the foot up.  I can manually lift the head of the bed and it will lower appropriately.  Is that a problem with the circuit board?

RE: Stryker - M-Series
Updated  Sep 28 2016
1 Reply

Bed scale reads err3

RE: Hillrom - P8000 Transtar
Updated  Sep 27 2016
1 Reply

Does anyone know of where I can find a procedure on making adjustments to teh head/neck adjustment on this particular model of stretcher? It is a very old school approach to this and it is hard to find that happy medium since both adjustments are for some reason connected. Thanks for your time.

Matt

RE: Stryker - 1068
Updated  Sep 27 2016
1 Reply

no power, no lights, no indicators, no solenoid activity, no humming....nothing. Cart is in fully extended position. 3 fully charged batteries tried with no change. No operating manual/troubleshooting manual available. Help please.

RE: Stryker - Power-PRO XT
Updated  Sep 6 2016
1 Reply

I've got a number of Transtar 8000 procedure stretchers and am in need of a manual. The Transtar manuals I see on this site only go up to the 500 series models. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Hillrom - Transtar

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree