Stretcher Forums

Updated  Aug 9 2016
1 Reply

I was wondering if there is  way to replace the brake/steer pedal? 

RE: Hillrom - P8000 Transtar
Updated  Aug 4 2016
Updated  Jul 20 2016
1 Reply

When pumping the pump makes contact with the floor which seems to be blocking the stretcher from elevating. Checked to see if there was any fluid leakage but couldn't find any. Once bed gets passed initial few pumps it will elevate just having trouble starting. Would like to know where I could get the service manual.

RE: Hillrom - P8000 Transtar
Updated  Jun 10 2016
1 Reply

Does anybody have any experience with error 81 on a Power Pro XT?

The service manual does not have an error code section in it.  It's too late to call the tech support.  Thanks,

Francis

RE: Stryker - Power-PRO XT
Updated  Nov 4 2016
7 Replies

How do I adjust the brakes to tighten more? Brakes are too loose and do not stay locked. Stryker model 1007

RE: Stryker - M-Series
5 Replies

The stretcher works perfectly in reverse but not at all in forward. Pushing the stretcher more than a few feet forward cause the lights on the handles to go from green to blinking amber. The load cell, head end weldment, display board and the CSI box were replaced with no change in symptoms. Could this a Zoom motor issue?

RE: Stryker - M-Series
Updated  Apr 22 2016
2 Replies

I need a part number for purchase of replacement hydraulic cylinders for the head lift for a Durastar 8005, which I believe is the same part for the Transtar line as well. I cannot find a part number to even search for a price to replace the part. Please help??

RE: Hillrom - Transtar
Updated  Mar 28 2016
2 Replies

Steering and Braking is not in sequence. Could you please send me the Service Manual for Hillrom Transtar Stretcher ( Manual not Electric- the one that has four four foot pedals on all sides ) my e-mail address: benjiejuanilloperez@yahoo.com

thank you in advance

RE: Hillrom - Transtar

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree