Surgical Light Forums

Added  Feb 22 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone have any manuals for maquet power LED 700 surgery lights? Looking for parts and service manual. Thanks!!

RE: MAQUET - PowerLED 700 / 500 / 300
Updated  Jan 8 2022
1 Reply

Iam try to replace a st23 front face .

RE: Skytron - ST23
Added  Dec 29 2021
0 Replies

did some one have a installation manual for Polaris 600 and specially for the integrated camera in lamp. how to initialize and ext.

RE: Draeger - Polaris 600
Updated  Oct 11 2021
1 Reply

Can't find a service manual and Skytron is closed. Does anyone know what kind of bulb this takes?

RE: Skytron - Aurora 3
Updated  Aug 24 2021
1 Reply

replacing fixture what is the weight of fixture (arm and head)?

RE: Medical Illumination - Centurion
Updated  Aug 3 2021
1 Reply

Tbe blue handle broke. Im looking for that part

RE: Berchtold - Chromophare D 300
Updated  Jul 17 2021
2 Replies

I have a Steris Harmony LC Surgery Light that will not operate with the main panel but lights up using the Light heads. Does anyone have a service manual they can send me, please?

RE: STERIS - Harmony LC
Updated  Jul 8 2021
5 Replies

I have a strange issue. I have 2 units . 1 unit has defective lamp, I tried replacing with a new lamp module the lamp does not work., but when i took the lamp module from other unit and install in the first unit it start to work,  So this clearly shows that Power supply if working as well. Please help me in identifying the problem and recitfing it

RE: Luxtec - MLX 300
0 Replies

Please help me find service manual for this Lucea 40 exam light. Looking for the part # of the rare case.

RE: MAQUET - Lucea 40
Added  May 28 2021
0 Replies

Hi, I have a VISUM LED, STRYKER qx light and when I try to turn OFF the lights, one of them DOESN´T TURN OFF. I have to cut all the energy in order to take it off. Is there something I should start lookin for? Also the LED9 on the wall board is on, wich it means that the light 1 defective, but I don´t know what can cause it. Thanks!!

RE: Stryker - Visum LED

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree