Surgical Light Forums

Updated  Apr 27 2021
1 Reply

My Harmony LA300 is drifting. What can I tighten so the light doesn't drift? It will get to a certain point when I'm moving it down then just drop the entire way.

RE: STERIS - Harmony LA300
Updated  Mar 29 2021
1 Reply

How do I adjust the arm it slowly drops down. Too close to the patients head.

RE: DRE - Vision EX5
Updated  Mar 3 2021
6 Replies

On the Centurion Excel light are the arm pivot points a bearing or a pin and sleeve type?

RE: Medical Illumination - Centurion Excel
Updated  Feb 15 2021
5 Replies

Please guide or help me that which power supply use in lucea 100 because i have dont power supply of lucea 100. Please me I used in lucea 100 power supply 24volt dc or 18volt dc or any other. I will be thank full to you. Regards. Arshad Ali Rana

RE: MAQUET - Lucea 100
4 Replies

I have a SQ240 and lamp 1 works but lamp 2 does not. I think it may be the Light head board P141211235. I have swtiched the brushes but the problem stays with lamp 2. Where is the light head board located. Can someone send me the service manual or just where that board is located. thx so much.

RE: STERIS - AMSCO Quantum SQ-240
Added  Jan 5 2021
0 Replies

Hello I need to order the board C1-324-3 V1122-022 001 of BERCHTOLD CHROMOPHARE E558 LED MOBILE; Best regards

RE: Berchtold - Chromophare E 558
Updated  Nov 17 2020
1 Reply

Hello, we have a Medi-Spot spotlight and the base is broken where the lamp normally sits. Is it possible to purchase a replacement base? Is there a Canadian distributor? Thank you

RE: Medical Illumination - MEDI-SPOT SPOTLIGHT
15 Replies

The model number of the unit I have is 021515 - it is a two light unit. I have tested both bulbs, both lampholder assemblies and both fuses. They all work properly (I have swapped them from one head to the other). The voltage measures the same on both heads where the lampholder assemblies plug in. So I am finding nothing wrong, but neither bulb or lampholder assembly works on one of the heads.

RE: Medical Illumination - Centurion Excel
0 Replies

I've been called in half-way thru installation of Hanaulux London dual head light. The selling physician has no documentation & the decommissioning electrician didn't make any notes. Might anyone have this documentation to share?

RE: Heraeus - HANAULUX LONDON

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree