Surgical Scope Forums

Added  Jan 31 2021
0 Replies

Verathon - GlideScope AVL
Our cameras is flashing on/off and monitor shows no signal

RE: Verathon - GlideScope AVL
0 Replies

Covidien - McGrath Mac
Does anyone have service/disassembly documents for the McGrath Series 5? If so, could you please provide? Thanks, Darryl

RE: Covidien - McGrath Mac
Updated  Nov 30 2020
2 Replies

Verathon - GlideScope AVL
P/n of the battery

RE: Verathon - GlideScope AVL
6 Replies

Fujifilm - Standard Colonoscopes
I have an issue in the colonoscope fujifilm model EC-530WL3. If I want To supply air, I stop the hole in the center of the Air/water button with a finger, but the air does not exit from the air nozzle at the distal end. But, when I removed the air/water valve and closed the hole by finger, the air exit from the air nozzle at the distal end. But if I put the air/water valve and stop the hole of the center of the air/water button with a finger, the air does not exit from the nozzle. So, please help me. What can i do?

RE: Fujifilm - Standard Colonoscopes
Updated  Jul 21 2020
2 Replies

Olympus - CF-Q180AL/I
Hello there. I need to help How width water jet channel ? Thank you for your help

RE: Olympus - CF-Q180AL/I
Updated  Jul 19 2020
2 Replies

Karl Storz - C-MAC 8401
A colleague is donating their old C-MAC 8401XDK to our medical mission- it was taken out of use due to the battery being depleted- is is possible to replace the built-in battery, or will I need to go directly to Storz for service?

RE: Karl Storz - C-MAC 8401
Added  Apr 30 2020
0 Replies

Gyrus ACMI - Gold Cystoscopy
I'm looking for the MIFU reprocessing/sterilization parameters for the Gyrus ACMI Cystoscopy / Resection Set. ANY help would be appreciated! THanks! Jill

RE: Gyrus ACMI - Gold Cystoscopy
Updated  Jul 17 2019
1 Reply

Olympus - OSF-V60
Does anyone know where to sell one of these?

RE: Olympus - OSF-V60
Updated  Jun 26 2019
1 Reply

Wallach - Quantum ZoomScope
Looking for manual for Wallace zoomscope ref:906043-40TU

RE: Wallach - Quantum ZoomScope
Added  May 18 2019
0 Replies

Olympus - OSF 3
what button to use to irrigate water osf 3

RE: Olympus - OSF 3

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree