Surgical Scope Forums

Added  Sep 1 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone know where to find the user manual online?

RE: Olympus - OSF-V60
Added  Apr 21 2022
0 Replies

Need assistance connecting

RE: Medtronic - GI Genius
Updated  Apr 16 2022
1 Reply

I want to purchase this scope

RE: Pentax - EG-2940
Added  Dec 24 2021
0 Replies

What is the procedure to replace the battery for the Verathon Ranger?

RE: Verathon - GlideScope Range
Updated  Nov 20 2021
2 Replies

Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot a no video condition. Does anyone have a service manual / schematic? Thanks

RE: Verathon - GlideScope Range
Added  Aug 23 2021
0 Replies

Can you please help me find the proper protocols for storage in the rigid containers when being transported throughout the hospital. Our scopes are cleaned down in the Sterile Processing Dept. and then transported back upstairs to the GI. dept. in clean rigid containers. They are then hung in our STERIS 6000 cabinets with proper ventilation. However, it is unclear how long they can remain in the rigid containers as the proper protocols for storage of scopes is a well ventilated area and those rigid containers are not.

RE: Olympus - GIF-HQ190
Added  Jun 17 2021
0 Replies

Can i request a manual of this model GIFXQ30? I need it for a license to operate.

RE: Olympus - GIF-XQ40/XQ30/XQ20/XQ10
Added  Jun 17 2021
0 Replies

Can i request a manual for this model CF20L?It is needed to get a license to operate?

RE: Olympus - CF-20L
Updated  Jun 8 2021
3 Replies

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the video connector on a OSF V60 please and thank you.

Updated  Jun 8 2021
1 Reply

I am in urgent need of a wiring diagram for the video connector on a OSF V60 please and thank you.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree