Thermometer Forums

0 Replies

The computer that was connected to the Evolution 600 has had a bad hard drive failure lost the boot reference. Does anyone have a copy of the software.

RE: Thermo Scientific - UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Evolution 600
Updated  Jun 16 2022
1 Reply

What is error code A.!

RE: Welch Allyn - Sure Temp Plus 692
Updated  Dec 1 2020
3 Replies

Thermo Electron Corp, Evolution 600 Ultraviolet/Visible, Not Passing Lamp Initialization, No energy measured during lamp status tests

RE: Thermo Scientific - UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Evolution 600
Updated  May 13 2020
1 Reply

I need help with technical manual for DT-8836 Infrared manual. it displays 2402 instead of temperature.

1 Reply

We have purchased 50 of these units and we are off by -3 degrees on most. Need a way to calibrate these units.

Updated  Jul 16 2019
2 Replies

I have a thermometer that gives Error 4.8 immediately once it turns on. I have replaced the probe and the well and there was no change. Manual indicates to swap the unit out for another. Anyone have any experience with the error?

Updated  Feb 20 2019
3 Replies

GOOD MORNING. NEED THE SERVICE MANUAL. OR THE PASSWORD. THANK YOU

RE: Maxtec - Tecotherm Neo
Updated  Nov 16 2018
1 Reply

hi guys, Has anyone encountered the error 4.8 and was able to defeat it somehow? It says the unit is not calibrated so I am thinking it is basically dead unless in warranty. I was curious if anyone has ventured to try to resolve the issue somehow though.. Let me know if you have worked into this error if you have looked into it. I talked to Welch Allyn who tell me they will swap thermometers with me for $162. Thanks in advance! I am wondering if there is something I can do to bypass this action though, and am looking for any actions you guys have taken along that line. mrstan!

RE: Welch Allyn - Sure Temp Plus 690
Updated  Mar 29 2018
5 Replies

Why does Welch Allyn say E5.0

Updated  Mar 12 2018
4 Replies

I purchased a Welch Allyn Sure Temp Plus 692 digital thermometer for use in a home environment where readings more accurate than one can get from the typical consumer digital thermometers are desired. However, now after trying 3 different units, I am finding that the normal fast reading oral measurements are high by about a full degree F. That is, I can take an oral measurement in normal mode. Then immediately select monitor mode and wait 3 minutes for this calibrated measurement to settle, and the first reading is higher than the second by from 0.8 to 1.2 degrees F. The company only specs measurements in the monitor mode, but that takes way too long for routine use. My other references suggest that the monitor mode is correct within the +- 0.1 Degree C spec. They did replace first the probe and then the unit under warranty when I complained, but the replacement units had the same issue. I cannot pin the company down on whether the design of the fast oral readings is normally that far off, but that seems to be the only conclusion. I know these are widely used in medical facilities. I would expect normal accuracies within at least a few tenths of a degree F. Has anyone had any similar issues?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree