Tissue Processor Forums

0 Replies

Sakura VIP 6 AI tissue processor. Errors 321 and 324 are not listed in the service manual for the VIP 6 (I haven't seen a service manual for the "AI" version). It appears that these are new codes for the "AI" version of this processor. The description closely matches the description for errors 311 and 314. Does anyone know what the differences might be? Does anyone have a service manual for the VIP 6 AI?

RE: Sakura - TISSUE-TEK VIP 6
0 Replies

Does anyone have the PM procedure & checklist for the newer AI version (VIP 6 AI)? From a service standpoint, it is quite similar to the original VIP 6, but there are a few differences.

RE: Sakura - TISSUE-TEK VIP 6
Updated  Feb 22 2024
1 Reply

Hi

I have a problem that the basket does not go down in the #12 position because it appears the W03 code error. Paraffin is melted and has the correct temperature to operate. I tried changing the jar of paraffin with another jar and the error was still there.
Hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you

Equipment: Leica TP 1020

RE: Leica Biosystems - TP1020
Updated  Feb 13 2024
3 Replies

Error 91

Equipment: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP 5

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP 5
Updated  Feb 9 2024
1 Reply

Hi, everyone.

I'm trying to repair the screen of one of this units. I noted some lines on the board of the screen that was broken, so I fixed it and changed the fuse. The result is, the screen turn on and receives and show data, but it doesnt look good. I tried a few things but the result is the same. So I was wondering if this problem comes from the main pc board of the unit. Anyone can help?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP E300
Added  Jan 29 2024
0 Replies

Hi 

I'm using slee MTP tissue processor. My problem is that I cannt return it back to position 1. And it shows that there is a system error 15 

Equipment: Slee Medical - MTP

RE: Slee Medical - MTP
Updated  Dec 3 2023
2 Replies

We are processing around 90 cassettes daily. How often the charcoal pack have to be changed? TIA.

Equipment: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP 5 Jr

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP 5
Updated  Oct 27 2023
1 Reply

I have TP1020 Leica Tissue processor with error E03; it has been just more than a year since installation. Please share the service manual with me. Thanks

Equipment: TP1020 leica Tissue processor

RE: Leica Biosystems - TP1020
Added  Oct 18 2023
0 Replies

hi 

this unit has "motion error z" and its z axis does not move normally just go in small space and that stop... as I check it Z Imax active when it move,and The axis is not locked and it moves easily by removing the motor

so Can anyone advise?

RE: Medite - TPC 15
0 Replies

Hello We have one of them in our hospital and unfortunately there are not any servicemen or suportive companies for that. Coud you please send me pdf of service manual for this tissue processor. Thank you

Equipment: Medite - TPC 15

RE: Medite - TPC 15

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree