Tissue Processor Forums

Added  Oct 2 2020
0 Replies

Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP E300
Hello we have a problem on the vip E300, which we have never seen this kind of problem is that sometimes the vacuum cleaner sucks water from the water container, it is not always but sometimes it is to say instead of the air emptying from the water container it sucks it in

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP E300
Updated  Sep 23 2020
2 Replies

I need an electrical circuit (schematic) or service manual for above unit. Please can someone assist me?Thanks.

RE: Tissue Processor
Updated  Sep 16 2020
1 Reply

Leica Biosystems - TP1050
Is a user manual for the tp1050 availabie?

RE: Leica Biosystems - TP1050
Updated  Aug 18 2020
1 Reply

Leica Biosystems - TP1020
for download service manual of lieca tissue processor

RE: Leica Biosystems - TP1020
Added  Jul 7 2020
0 Replies

Leica Biosystems - ASP6025
I am looking for the service login as i suspec i may have an issues with one of the valves in the air line and would like to login to service in order to test.

RE: Leica Biosystems - ASP6025
0 Replies

Milestone - Logos J
n todays histology labs, the workload consists approximately of 35-50% small biopsies (below 3 mm) and 40-50% surgical specimens. Transplant, STAT, Bone Marrows and urgent biopsies that require a rapid turnaround time are a minority of the total workload. This small number of biopsies interferes with the routine workflow of the laboratory and large capacity conventional tissue processors do not fulfill the requirements for the speed and flexibility.

RE: Milestone - Logos J
Updated  May 8 2020
1 Reply

Milestone - Logos J

Need service manual for Milestone Tissue Processor Model Logos J

RE: Milestone - Logos J
Updated  Apr 30 2020
1 Reply

Leica Biosystems - PELORIS II
Hello all, The power button on Leica Peloris II tissue processor is not functioning - pressing the button will not cause the machine to power on., even when it is plugged in. Staff has to tape the power button into the on position in order to for the machine to remain on. Has anyone experienced this issue, and has knowledge on how to go about trouble shooting?

RE: Leica Biosystems - PELORIS II
Updated  May 3 2020
7 Replies

Sakura - Tissue Tek VIP 2000

Hi, my Lab recently purchased a used VIP200, supposedly in "working condition". Upon power-up basically very little happens. I have random figures on the front display, and no front-panel keypad controls do anything. I have pics. of the front panel display and PC board LED's. Also, the operating magnet was not with the machine, so I have been using a substitute magnet. Basically I have no control via front panel at all, machine has been 'ON' for 48 hours and Retort nor Wax drawer has heated up. I'm hoping it's not the board or EPROMS...Any ideas? Thanks.

RE: Sakura - Tissue Tek VIP 2000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree