Tissue Processor Forums

Updated  Jul 13 2023
1 Reply

I had a power outage at my lab and when it came back on my processor had lost the power in it's battery for the memory.

I have changed the battery and allowed the paraffin to melt and now everything is up to temp. 

I still Have a flashing STANDBY in the face of the display and I can't start a processor run.

I can Manually pump in and out at each station with the exception of the paraffin stations.

SO I know everything has power but I cant get rid of the flashing Standby. I have checked for error codes and all I had was 03 power outage.

How do I get rid of this message. Or how do I find out what has failed?

Equipment: Sakura -Tissue -Tek VIP 3000

Added  Jul 6 2023
0 Replies

Please help with the error 1023 on the Leica ASP300S and possibly the Service Manual. THANKS

biomedia@bih.net.ba

Equipment: Leica ASP300S

RE: Leica Biosystems - ASP300 S
Updated  Jun 20 2023
4 Replies

Greetings All,  I have a VIP-5 that keeps giving an intermittent Error 4, pressure sensor failure.  I reviewed the history and it has been happening a few times every year for years.  This is the only unit in a fleet of ten that is having this issue.  We have tried a replacement main board, replacement pressure sensor, cleaned the solenoid valves over and over.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  Of course it works for months after any change so it's really intermittent.  

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP 5
0 Replies

I need a Technical manual.

Equipment: HISTO-PRO 300 Vacuum Tissue Processor

RE: Milestone - Histos Pro
Updated  Apr 12 2023
2 Replies

We are preparing to move our Lab to a new facility.  Are there any precautions specifications relating to how the equipment should be transported?  Once emptied, can it lie flat? Or should it remain upright?

Added  Apr 11 2023
0 Replies

We are preparing to move our lab to a new location.  Does the VIP5 (floor model) have specifications in terms of handling and prep for shipment?  I'm not seeing anything in the user or service manual.  Can the equipment lie flat, or does it need to be upright?

Added  Feb 8 2023
0 Replies

Where can I acquire a service manual for this old unit?

Equipment: Medite - TPC 15

RE: Medite - TPC 15
Added  Dec 22 2022
0 Replies

Ich brauche zur Reparatur vom VIP E300 das Kennwort für das Servicemenü.

Equipment: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP E300

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP E300
0 Replies

Does anyone know where I could find a conversion kit to convert the table top version of the VIPE300 to the floor model (stacked)?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP E300
4 Replies

Kindly requesting if someone can help by sharing the service manual for THERMO EXCELSIOR ES tissue processor. Device is giving Rotary Valve error ,and also FLUSH and RINSE mode cannot be selected. Grateful for your assistance. Thanks

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Excelsior

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree