Tissue Processor Forums

Updated  Sep 13 2021
1 Reply

I have a machine that has a bad fan filter unit (fan that moves air through charcoal. The fan is in great condition but someone has messed up the connector). I am looking for a replacement connector but so far no luck. Anyone have an idea of who makes that connector?

Added  Aug 26 2021
0 Replies

Where and how condensate bottle is attached in MTMII? and what is its role?

RE: Slee Medical - MTM II
Updated  Aug 16 2021
1 Reply

I need service manual

RE: Leica Biosystems - TP1020
1 Reply

Im Looking for the service code to clear out the processing programs

RE: Sakura - TISSUE-TEK VIP 6
Updated  Jun 13 2021
1 Reply

Hello Everyone, I am getting a chamber heater mat failure error, together with intermittent paraffin bath heater mat errors. I need to access the diagnostic screens on an early Shandon Excelsior and an ES Model. Does anyone have the pass codes, and or a copy of the service manuals for the original and the ES model excelsiors. Thank you for your help, Kind Regards,

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Excelsior
Added  Jun 11 2021
0 Replies

Hola, tengo el problema en esta procesadora que se interrumpe su funcionamiento y sale una pantalla con el error "código 33" Dice que hay que revisar la cavidad principal y está todo correcto. ¿Alguien a tenido este problema? Gracias de antemano.

RE: Milestone - LOGOS
Updated  Apr 12 2021
1 Reply

Does this instrument have a function to track how many times each reagent is used?

RE: Sakura - TISSUE-TEK VIP 6
Updated  Mar 27 2021
1 Reply

How do you set a weekend delay for overnight processing? When I start the processor on Friday nights I want to it to hold until Sunday night for the tissue to be ready at 5:30am on Monday.

RE: Sakura - Tissue Tek VIP 2000
Added  Feb 17 2021
0 Replies

hi,sometimes my machine has an error 30 message(Opto detector failure) and with select continue it work again ..... How do I fix it. I can not information that show how I can open opto sensor of VALVE to do service in it??????

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Pathcentre
Added  Feb 17 2021
0 Replies

hi,Does anyone know how I can see Event Log in the system?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Pathcentre

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree