Treadmill Forums

Updated  Jan 24 2020
4 Replies

Hello, I am having a issues when someone runs on the treadmill it will jerk and cut off. Are there any possible fixes or solutions?

RE: Trackmaster - TMX 425
Updated  Jan 23 2020
1 Reply

We have proform 590t treadmill that sits in a cold room, so now when we go to start the walking belt the display wont boot up properly. The display just rotates through different setups not allowing belt to start. In warmer temperatures it starts up fine. Any ideas on what might cause this? Thanks

RE: ProForm - 590T
Updated  Jan 22 2020
1 Reply

Stress monitor and Treadmill will stop in the middle of the test.

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill
3 Replies

Hello, I have this error code. Looking forward to your responses. Thank you

RE: GE HealthCare - Series 2000 Treadmill
Updated  Jan 9 2020
2 Replies

Hello friends, i have a problem in Quinton ett software (Q-stress software version 3.51). when everything ready and start the patient ,during this time system software hung. i was reload the system software for this problem, but system two days working fine and still have same the above problem. kindly guide me

Updated  Dec 10 2019
1 Reply

inclines intermittently without provocation. Require a service manual to repair

RE: Trackmaster - TMX 425
Updated  Aug 20 2019
2 Replies

Hello, I have a problem with the device, it doesn't function, I don't know if is the cable between the CPU and the device. Looking forward to your response. Thank you. martin_bme@hotmail.com

RE: GE HealthCare - Series 2000 Treadmill
1 Reply

How do I retrieve a cardiograph that was aborted inadvertently?

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton Q-Stress
2 Replies

Hello, I hope some can help me. I'm trying to fix the Quinton treadmill because has the error " treadmill communication is disconnected". The pci rs232 board is ok. The cable db9 is OK The pre-amp is ok. Does anyone know how to solve this error? Thanks in advance.

Updated  Mar 29 2019
2 Replies

the Quinton MedTrack CR60 has a max speed of 7.2 mph other similar machine like the Quinton MedTrack SR60 has a 12mph max speed does anyone know how to increase the max speed on the Quinton MedTrack CR60 ? Many thanks

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton CR60 Treadmill

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree