Treadmill Forums

Added  Mar 29 2019
0 Replies

Hello, I am in need of the part number for the print head on the Z200+ printer that comes with the Q-Stress cart. I have information for a new printer, but just need the print head or if there is a way to turn up the gain. Thank you.

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton Q-Stress
1 Reply

I have one treadmill TM55. The treadmill stops while it is working. After 30-40 minutes it stops and I can not move it. Press the stop button, then the start button and it works again. Does anyone know what the problem is?

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill
Added  Jan 30 2019
0 Replies

Has anyone had the incline drop during EST? I cant find any info online about this and cant find the details of who we bought this treadmill from... Any info appreciated. Software upgrades are up to date.

RE: Trackmaster - TMX 425
1 Reply

Does anyone know where I can access the service manual for this treadmill? It will elevate but start button no longer engages treadmill. thanks

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmill
Updated  Dec 19 2018
2 Replies

Hi, can I replace AC inverter with new one with the same specification or it should be programmed by company?

RE: Trackmaster - TMX 425
0 Replies

On treadmill calibration page the treadmill moves up sporadically and angle readings jump all over the place. Goes up when increase angle but then drops. Will not hold angle. I'm thinking the Pot (R1) is bad?

Updated  Apr 2 2018
2 Replies

Good Afternoon Can you help me my labtop give me error 9763 no communication with treadmill the Rest ECG works normally The codes fine !! What shall I do ??!

RE: GE HealthCare - Series 2000 Treadmill
Updated  Feb 16 2018
2 Replies

Looking for Make and or Model of the Speed Control Motor " Small chain drive motor used to change the speed" Would consider purchasing if you have one and its cheap

RE: Quinton - Q 55
Added  Jan 18 2018
0 Replies

Wanted ! Good or Defective Quinton / Cardiac Science Data Collector Cards

0 Replies

Looking for Q-Stress Windows 7 Software, Q-Stress Interface boards outright, Hologic Delphi Software,

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree