Ultrasound Systems Forums

Updated  Jul 22 2021
1 Reply

Hello everybody. I recently forgot to close my Logiq F6 ultrasound over night and in the morning it had a bluscreen, i forced shutdown it and now I receive this error: "EFI shell version 2.3.1 [4.651] Currenr running mode 1.1.2 Map: cannot find required map name. Press ESC in x seconds to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continue. Shell>". I tried entering the text "exit" which takes me to a window BIOS-like where it asks for Enter Password, but any password I try is incorrect. Please could anybody help me? Thank you in advance.

RE: GE Healthcare - Logiq F Series
Added  Jul 17 2021
0 Replies

Monitor display this error message: "Power for ulrasound transmission was shut off as the system detected abnormal drive voltage. Please reboot the system." How can I fix this issue please

RE: Aloka - SSD-4000
Added  Jul 17 2021
0 Replies

Siemens acuson s2000 Hello, I need help to solve this error message on my scanner below. A System error occurred. Imaging has been disabled. Reboot or restore system functionality. Service ID : US_IMG_16_210601020141

RE: Siemens - Acuson SC2000
Updated  Jul 14 2021
1 Reply

Hello, Anyone know how to compress the files that are being sent to dicom? They are way too large and taking up half our sever! thanks

RE: Siemens - Acuson SC2000
Updated  Jul 14 2021
1 Reply

WHEN EVER I ON IT IN THE MORNING, THE SCAN FIELD IMAGE WILL NOT DISPLAY. BUT IF I OFF THE MACHINE AND REMOVE THE PROBE OR TRANSDUSER AND FIXED AGAIN, THE IMAGE WILL DISPLAY AGAIN. WHAT IS THE POSSIBLE PROBLEM.

RE: Siemens - Sonoline Sienna
Updated  Jul 14 2021
1 Reply

User manual or service manual

RE: Mindray - DP-1100Plus
Updated  Jul 13 2021
2 Replies

Hello to you. After a sudden interruption of the electrical energy, the device refuses to turn on and asks to reinstall the "startloader" file. What to do !??

RE: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 3
2 Replies

Salut à vous. Après une interruption brusque de l'énergie électrique, l'appareil refuse de s'allumer et demande de réinstaller le fichier "startloader" . Que faire !??

RE: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 3
1 Reply

I have a problem with a Siemens Acuson X300 ultrasound device, it is showing a shutdown msg. "The system is shutting down automatically to prevent permanent damage, please contact siemens service". The AC source and the DC source seem to be normal, the HD has already been replaced but the problem remains, would anyone have already caught this defect in any repair that can direct me to the problem?

RE: Siemens - Acuson X300
Updated  Jul 12 2021
1 Reply

Hello everyone, I need the [ key password for philips ultrasound iu22 ] to access the list of errors on the device, to see and fix the errors. Help me please.

RE: Philips - iU22

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree