Ultrasound Systems Forums

1 Reply

I am looking for some tips on how to resolve this. I saw in the manual that it can have a USB wireless network adapter. My main question is depending on the E-BOX is the only option for having wireless the USB adapter or can it have an onboard NIC card? If it's only able to use the USB one then I have solved my issue since this one doesn't have it...

RE: Philips - Epiq 5
Added  Oct 15 2021
0 Replies

Have inherited this machine and want to use for small joint MSK ultrasound. Is there facility for power Doppler?

RE: Philips - HD11 XE
2 Replies

I have a Philips IE33 xMatrix Ultrasound. I am facing this (Diagnostic Code: 535) error. I need help to solve this issue?

RE: Philips - iE33 xMatrix
Updated  Oct 5 2021
1 Reply

Can you tell me its root password?

RE: Medison - SonoAce R3
Updated  Oct 5 2021
2 Replies

I would be grateful to know what to do to export or save images on an external storage device (flash drive). A flash drive inserted into the USB port on the machine is not recognized byvthe machine though the port appears to be intact as the VGA and RF port are working. The flash button on the save dialogue box is inactive. Only the C drive and path are active. Are their any ither option on the machine for saving acquired images aside of using the USB port? Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

RE: Mindray - DP-1100Plus
Updated  Oct 5 2021
1 Reply

comment changer la langue et mettre le francais

RE: Aloka - SSD-1000
1 Reply

Please whenever i on my Acouson S2000 the system boots alright but The screen shows No Video input DSUB then the screen goes to a dark mood without displaying anything on the system But the system is still operating Please any help Thank you

RE: Siemens - Acuson SC2000
Updated  Oct 3 2021
2 Replies

my problem is for PHILIPS HD11XE ultrasonic where the power supply did not have 5 and 12 volts ( the indicator LEDs are blinking) Does any body know where the problem is? thank you all

RE: Philips - HD11 XE
1 Reply

I have a problem with the operating system where the device is running but the ultrasound operating system does not appear

RE: Medison - SONOACE X8
Updated  Oct 3 2021
1 Reply

L'écran affiche un point noir qui clignote et ne démarre plus

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - EUB 8500

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree