Ultrasound Systems Forums

Added  Oct 28 2020
0 Replies

Aloka - SSD-900
Hi there, I saw in a previous forum that someone provide Medwrench with a digital copy of the service manual for the Aloka ssd 900. I'm receive an error message on start-up that I think means I need to reset the back-up RAM. Would you be kind enough to provide a copy of the service manual. Or instructions on how to reset the RAM? Thank you.

RE: Aloka - SSD-900
Updated  Oct 27 2020
1 Reply

Samsung - SonoAce R7
Hello , I have an ultrasound of medison R7 and it has 4D board already installed but the option itself on the software is not enabled I need help to enable this option again ! I would be very grateful Thank you

RE: Samsung - SonoAce R7
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - Vivid i
i did diagnstic test and it says full front end test failed, full system monitoring failed,fixed voltages failed, fans speed failed

RE: GE Healthcare - Vivid i
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - Vivid 3 Expert
i did diagnostic test and it says full front end test failed, full system monitoring failed, fixed voltages failed, fans speed failed there is a horizontal line ontop of screen and some flickerng on boot up thanks

RE: GE Healthcare - Vivid 3 Expert
Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

SonoSite - MicroMaxx

Hi. The probe P17, I recently bought, says it is not compatible with the micromaxx . But system perfectly works with L38 e probe. Could somebody help me? Thanks

RE: SonoSite - MicroMaxx
Updated  Oct 26 2020
Added  Oct 26 2020
0 Replies

Chison - ECO2
How to calc and display The fetus weight , thank u

RE: Chison - ECO2
Updated  Oct 26 2020
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - Vivid 7
Hi, The local HD archive on the GE vivid 7 dimension no longer exists, reinstalling software did not solve the problem. Any suggestion, please

RE: GE Healthcare - Vivid 7
Added  Oct 23 2020
0 Replies

Toshiba - Xario
Respected, Can you send me a password for the service menu Toshiba xario? Thanks in advance.

RE: Toshiba - Xario
0 Replies

Toshiba - Xario
Hi, how can I configure a DICOM Worklist and Storage node on a Toshiba Xario SSA-660A? I have the service key for 2020 and can log on to the (Windows 2000 - WTF??) system. But the configuration seems to be, well, special ;-) Best, Klayman

RE: Toshiba - Xario

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree