Urine Analyzers Forums

Updated  Sep 30 2020
4 Replies

How can you repair the printer? The heat sensitive paper feeds correctly but no results are displayed. The instrument does provide results because they can be viewed, just not printing on paper.

RE: Siemens - CLINITEK 50
Updated  Sep 30 2020
1 Reply

I am getting the Error Code "Instrument Error" "Calibration Error" (Low) I know this is an old machine and I have tried to call tech support but of course that does not seem to be in existence anymore. The model is a 5772. Any ideas? I have cleaned it, unplugged it, made sure everything was plugged in correctly but I still get the same error.  i should have said it is a Clinitek 100 Model 5772

RE: Bayer - Clinitek 100
Updated  Aug 31 2020
2 Replies

Can I get a copy of the Urysis 1800 Operator's Manual?

RE: Roche - URISYS 1800
Updated  Jul 14 2020
2 Replies

looking for a manual

RE: Roche - URISYS 1800
Updated  Apr 21 2020
1 Reply

Siemens CLINITEK AUWi System

RE: Siemens - CLINITEK AUWi System
Updated  Mar 8 2020
1 Reply

Do you have video for the monthly maintenance ?

RE: Sysmex - UF-1000i
Updated  Jan 8 2020
3 Replies

Does anyone know what would cause/ what the fix for an error 3 message is? I see that none of these have replies yet, so if i discover this myself I'll add it to the tread myself. All that being said, if you have an answer please educate me.

RE: Siemens - CLINITEK 50
Updated  Jun 8 2019
2 Replies

Can you replace the printer on this unit? The printer itself is fine, the motor for the paper feed is wearing out and wont feed at the correct speed. The gears on the roller and motor are fine.

RE: Bayer - Clinitek Status
Updated  Apr 12 2019
1 Reply

requesting price

RE: Iris Diagnostics - iQ200
3 Replies

I try different codes on the canister did not work.

RE: Cole-Taylor - CT120

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree