Urine Analyzers Forums

Updated  Mar 16 2019
1 Reply

Please could someone let me know how I can get a download copy of a manual for a Clinitek Status Plus Analyser? I need it to check the calibration start using it ASAP. Thanks

RE: Bayer - Clinitek Status
Added  Nov 7 2018
0 Replies

Does anyone know why do test strips get criss-crossed in the waste channel?

RE: Roche - URISYS 2400
Updated  Oct 2 2018
1 Reply

Anyone have issues with color and clarity reporting on this analyzer?

RE: Beckman Coulter - Iris iChemVELOCITY
Added  Sep 25 2018
0 Replies

I am looking for any opinions information regarding the reliability and downtime of the Arkray AU-4033 and AU-4022 analyzers. I haven't heard much about arkray and our hospital is being offered these.

RE: ARKRAY USA - Aution Max AX-4030
Updated  Sep 24 2018
1 Reply

Is there a pdf User manual in English? Thank you

RE: Sysmex - UF-1000i
Added  Dec 1 2017
0 Replies

CT120 Strip Lockout feature: Does anyone know how to disable this feature so the instrument does not Lockout user when count reaches 100 and require a new barcode? Or is there a generic barcode that will always suffice?

RE: Cole-Taylor - CT120
1 Reply

I have problems, I have the iq200, but I do not know how to connect it to the PC, because the connector cable is different from the ones my PC uses, which I must buy from my PC to work.?

RE: Iris Diagnostics - iQ200
Added  Oct 31 2017
0 Replies

how do I connect a Sysmex UF1000i to a LIS

RE: Sysmex - UF-1000i
Updated  Jul 25 2017
2 Replies

Why does the negative control strip always fail the first attempt with Strip Error?

RE: Cole-Taylor - CT120
0 Replies

When I put my strip in this morning it went in but did not come back out. I have cut machine off and cut it back on. Nothing is happening. What should I do now?

RE: Siemens - CLINITEK 50

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree