Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Forums

0 Replies

The whole touchscreen works and is calibrated except for the upper two corners of the screen where you can press to silence an alarm and where you would press "OK" to clear a notification. I've tried cleaning the screen with a 70% alcohol wipe and I've also tried calibrating the screen, but it always comes back saying "touchscreen calibration has been confirmed". Does the touchscreen need to be replaced or is there a simpler fix for this issue?

RE: Welch Allyn - Connex 6000 Series
Updated  Nov 10 2021
2 Replies

need to know how to calibrate touchscreen after replacement, at least how to enter service mode

RE: Philips - IntelliVue MP20 and MP30
Updated  Nov 9 2021
1 Reply

What does the code mean? And, how do I fix it?

RE: Covidien - Nellcor PM100N
Updated  Nov 9 2021
6 Replies

Heart beat reading is loss after a few second and no response. the same thing happens on the other channel. I only used one transducer during the evaluation/troubleshooting.

RE: Huntleigh - Sonicaid BD4000XS
1 Reply

Is it possible to print entire history or just most previous reading?

RE: GE Healthcare - CARESCAPE V100
5 Replies

How to imput correct time when searching history

RE: GE Healthcare - CARESCAPE V100
Added  Nov 4 2021
0 Replies

Meditech M747

RE: Meditech - M747
Updated  Nov 3 2021
2 Replies

m-747 allied meditec portable monitor, please send me service and operational manuals, the monitor start but no display on the screen please guide me how to solve

RE: Meditech - M747
Updated  Sep 30 2021
1 Reply

service monitor error code 0xHOST1100

RE: GE Healthcare - CARESCAPE B450
Updated  Sep 18 2021
1 Reply

Im looking for the service manual for a datascope passport el. For some reason the link on here i cant get it to download. Just looking for some assistance.

RE: Datascope - Passport EL

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree