RE: Mindray - MEC-1000
Updated  Oct 19 2023
2 Replies

no display back light working

Equipment: Philips - SureSigns VS4

RE: Philips - SureSigns VS4
1 Reply

Hi guys,

We received a system here with one base and two monitors Imain and remote monitor..  It all worked easily for a few months and suddenly lost wire communication between the base cart and the two monitors (remote and main).  now it shows X's on the modalities on the screens and the connection light on the base cart is blinnking like it cannot find a connection to the monitors.  Have anyone had this connectivity issue and have an idea what to look for?  I was thinking a link NIC or something.. Both sides are on network 1 and monitors and base cart connec5tivity light only blinking..  Seems possible NIC on the base cart since both monitors are not connecting..  Thoughts?

mrstan

RE: Invivo - Precess 3160
Updated  Oct 8 2023
1 Reply

Hi everyone.

My MP70 keeps coming up with an insert battery message? I cant find any slots for battery in this monitor.

any help pls

RE: Philips - IntelliVue MP60 and MP70
Updated  Oct 8 2023
1 Reply

How do I switch to standard mode to set alarms 

Equipment: Covidien - Nellcor PM100N

RE: Covidien - Nellcor PM100N
0 Replies

Has anyone else seen problems with failing Masimo Root PPG chips and sensors? We're seeing very high failure rates of the chips and sensors. Trying to get a sense for whether our problems are unique.

Thanks,

Joe

RE: Masimo - Root
Added  Sep 15 2023
0 Replies

Can I use an as/5 monitor on an as/3 module?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - S/5
0 Replies

Can I use a datex ohmeda as/5 screen on an as/3. Any solutions to which monitor screens would work with my As/3 modules? My monitor died and need a new monitor or refurbished monitor that works with the modules. 

RE: Datex Ohmeda - AS/3
Updated  Sep 13 2023
1 Reply

HELP! there's any one has the password for mindray passport 12m (not this 888888)

RE: Mindray - Passport 12 Patient Monitor
Updated  Sep 11 2023
2 Replies

Hi!

Can anyone please tell me where I can download the software update file for a VS3 patient monitor?

Thanks!

RE: Philips - SureSigns VS3

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree