Warming Cabinet Forums

Updated  Sep 27 2021
3 Replies

Main cabinet is not heating up to set tempt. i.e. set at 120 F, tempt only at 92 F

RE: Getinge - 5624
Updated  Sep 10 2021
1 Reply

Do you have the part number for the door hinges or possible a manual with the part number and descriptions?

RE: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 48
Added  Jul 23 2021
0 Replies

Hello I have a problem with this equipment because the chambers are more cold that the display temperature. So. i need to do the calibration. Somebody know this procedure? Thank you

RE: STERIS - AMSCO QDJ06
Added  Jun 16 2021
0 Replies

How do I change out the air probe?

RE: STERIS - QDJ04
1 Reply

Just looking to download a copy of the Castle 5524 blanket warmer user manual. Thanks, Steph Hannah

RE: Getinge - 5524
Updated  Feb 11 2021
1 Reply

I need the service manual and the PM procedure for the Getinge 5624 blanket warming cabinet.

Updated  Jan 21 2021
1 Reply

We have this model in a corner and it is difficult to get contents out. Is it possible to change it from a left hand opening to a right hand opening? Are there any proprietary tools needed to do it? Our Biomed department says it can not be done.

RE: STERIS - QDJ04
Added  Jan 4 2021
0 Replies

can anyone email me a service manual for the AMSCO M70WC-EL blanket warmer? My warmer is blowing fuse in lower cabinet, but the upper cabinet is working fine.

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
1 Reply

Hello. I unplugged the blanket warmer for a moment , replugged it back in, and it is no longer powering up. No lights, no response when pressing and holding the power button. Model #5624

Updated  Sep 9 2020
3 Replies

Im wondering if anybody may have the service manual for this product or any trouble shooting tips. Our top warmer isnt warming up anymore and weve already checked the heating element and it is fine. Please let me know thanks!

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree