Warming Cabinet Forums

0 Replies

Getinge - 5624
Hello. I unplugged the blanket warmer for a moment , replugged it back in, and it is no longer powering up. No lights, no response when pressing and holding the power button. Model #5624

RE: Getinge - 5624
Updated  Sep 11 2020
3 Replies

STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
Im wondering if anybody may have the service manual for this product or any trouble shooting tips. Our top warmer isnt warming up anymore and weve already checked the heating element and it is fine. Please let me know thanks!

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
1 Reply

STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
I am needing the part number for the large door gasket and service manual for an older blanket warmer M70 Thanks

Updated  Jul 9 2020
1 Reply

MacMedical - SWC72
testing board

RE: MacMedical - SWC72
Added  May 31 2020
0 Replies

Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 48
My customer reports an issue with the temperature range on this warmer. Its lower thermostat setting is about 20 degrees higher than it should be . As it was shipped over 3000 miles by truck, it may be a matter of adjustment. I need to walk him through the adjustment of the existing setting or, possibly the installation of a new thermostat. Does anyone have a manual for this analog warmer? Thanks, Bruce

RE: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 48
Updated  Oct 2 2020
9 Replies

STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
Does anybody have the service manual? The bottom chamber doesn't seem to have power to it.

Added  Feb 27 2020
0 Replies

Steelco - AD 400
someone knows about the engine or motor of this item ? thank you

RE: Steelco - AD 400
Updated  Feb 25 2020
1 Reply

I am looking for the service manual for this warming cabinet.

RE: Warming Cabinet
Updated  Jan 22 2020
3 Replies

STERIS - QDJ04
On the lower chamber, I am getting extremely out of range readings that do not match actual or set temp. Could this be the temp probe? if so, where is it located and how do i get to it to replace it? thanks.

RE: STERIS - QDJ04
Updated  Oct 31 2019
1 Reply

Getinge - 5624
I need copy of the Getinge 5624 blanket warmer User Manual

RE: Getinge - 5624

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree