Warming Cabinet Forums

Updated  Dec 12 2022
2 Replies

I am looking for a source to order door hinges for Natus Olympic Warmette Model 48 ?

Equipment: Natus Olympic Warmette Model 48

RE: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 48
Updated  Nov 8 2022
2 Replies

Could I have a quote on a new model as well as a quote for repairing our current model?

Equipment: Enthermics - DC150

RE: Enthermics - DC150
Added  Oct 26 2022
0 Replies

Hello All, I am also looking for the STERIS M70WC-EL service manual.

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
Updated  May 12 2022
1 Reply

we bought new door hinges ,but having issue installing them, any details you can offer, thanks Marty

RE: Getinge - 5624
Updated  Mar 30 2022
1 Reply

Does someone know how to reset the password, the customer has forgotten/lost the password that they set.

RE: Blickman - 7921TS
Updated  Jan 31 2022
2 Replies

Is there a way to lock the temperature setting (or lock keypad) so that the nurses cannot change it?

RE: STERIS - QDJ04
Updated  Jan 18 2022
2 Replies

Can someone please email me a service manual for the STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL? lclaerhout@primehealthcare.com

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
Updated  Dec 29 2021
1 Reply

The top compartment on this warmer frequently overheats. All seems to be working correctly; the display shows OH and the alarm sounds when I lower the setpoint 4 degrees C below the current temperature. The temperature is accurate to within 2 C of my test thermometer, the fan is running and the door gasket is intact.

Added  Dec 1 2021
0 Replies

Hi, I need to reset the maintenance counter but I don't know the service password. Is someone knows this password ? Thanks Cédric

RE: Thermo Scientific - HERAsafe
Updated  Sep 27 2021
3 Replies

Main cabinet is not heating up to set tempt. i.e. set at 120 F, tempt only at 92 F

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree