Warming Cabinet Forums

1 Reply

I am needing the part number for the large door gasket and service manual for an older blanket warmer M70 Thanks

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
Updated  Jul 9 2020
1 Reply

testing board

RE: MacMedical - SWC72
Added  May 31 2020
0 Replies

My customer reports an issue with the temperature range on this warmer. Its lower thermostat setting is about 20 degrees higher than it should be . As it was shipped over 3000 miles by truck, it may be a matter of adjustment. I need to walk him through the adjustment of the existing setting or, possibly the installation of a new thermostat. Does anyone have a manual for this analog warmer? Thanks, Bruce

RE: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 48
Updated  Apr 1 2020
14 Replies

Does anybody have the service manual? The bottom chamber doesn't seem to have power to it.

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
Added  Feb 27 2020
0 Replies

someone knows about the engine or motor of this item ? thank you

RE: Steelco - AD 400
Updated  Feb 25 2020
1 Reply

I am looking for the service manual for this warming cabinet.

Updated  Jan 19 2020
3 Replies

On the lower chamber, I am getting extremely out of range readings that do not match actual or set temp. Could this be the temp probe? if so, where is it located and how do i get to it to replace it? thanks.

RE: STERIS - QDJ04
Updated  Oct 17 2019
1 Reply

I need copy of the Getinge 5624 blanket warmer User Manual

RE: Getinge - 5624
Updated  Oct 2 2019
1 Reply

ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND A SERVICE MANUAL FOR A GETINGE 5524 CABINET WARMER...I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO TAKE BACK PANEL OFF....

RE: Getinge - 5524
Updated  Sep 5 2019
1 Reply

Cabinet is not heating, im thinking thermofuse or heater, any suggestions/ part #s?

RE: Getinge - 5618

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree